napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Men and estrogen

drb_iac

Jst a reminder guys.It is every bit important to check your estrogen levels as well as test. So many guys think estrogen is the enemy of men, but it is vital to us also. Mine has always been around 40, so I tried to lower it to 30 using arom every second day at 10mg. So I am at 30 now....but to be honest I like 40 better.
Just posting this again as a reminder.

Great post... Thx for sharing... It's been about 4 months since I checked mine... Probably a good idea to check it soon.

Pharma Lady Rep

im gonna run bloods in another week or 2 just cuz after my last cycle of test and sarms after pct my damn estro was still a little elevated

Jst a reminder guys.It is every bit important to check your estrogen levels as well as test. So many guys think estrogen is the enemy of men, but it is vital to us also. Mine has always been around 40, so I tried to lower it to 30 using arom every second day at 10mg. So I am at 30 now....but to be honest I like 40 better.
The ratio with Test seems to be key, what is your Test level Drb? I run at about 1440 total Test year round.....E2 at about 30 seems perfect for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The ratio with Test seems to be key, what is your Test level Drb? I run at about 1440 total Test year round.....E2 at about 30 seems perfect for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My natty test is a bit under 700. I have always followed an old school method of if test is 10X e then you were ok. So my natty test say 700 and my e say 40 means I am good to go. However the article I posted says 40 is too high. So here is my deal...if I feel better and stronger with better wood at 40 then 40 it will be.Though I am am a scinetist I dont always follow it.

My natty test is a bit under 700. I have always followed an old school method of if test is 10X e then you were ok. So my natty test say 700 and my e say 40 means I am good to go. However the article I posted says 40 is too high. So here is my deal...if I feel better and stronger with better wood at 40 then 40 it will be.Though I am am a scinetist I dont always follow it.

you don't take any AI do you drb? like aromasin other than when your e is elevated

you don't take any AI do you drb? like aromasin other than when your e is elevated

No brother....never did take ancillary drugs. I always had them handy just in case. I did begin to use clomid mostly because I like the way I feel on it and helps me with getting off a cycle...mentally.

Great post and agreed completely. You don't ever want estrogen too high or too low. Keep it right in range and you'll feel great, with a great sex drive

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great post and agreed completely. You don't ever want estrogen too high or too low. Keep it right in range and you'll feel great, with a great sex drive

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
I agree... I'm aggressive with my Aromasin but if I start to feel lethargic I'll ease up and start to feel better relatively quickly. Definitely have to find the sweet spot.

Pharma Lady Rep

My aromasin tabs are 25mg, half is usual 12.5, if my AI would be too much and I would need to reduce my it, how could I mesure/cut 10mg?

My aromasin tabs are 25mg, half is usual 12.5, if my AI would be too much and I would need to reduce my it, how could I mesure/cut 10mg?
I would stick with 12.5mg and adjust frequency from ed, eod, or e3d

Pharma Lady Rep

I agree... I'm aggressive with my Aromasin but if I start to feel lethargic I'll ease up and start to feel better relatively quickly. Definitely have to find the sweet spot.

Pharma Lady Rep

Yeah you are correct and that might throw folks off, cause a bit to much and you feel like shitski. When I read studies on aas it seems all of the reserchers use ari instead of arom, and I am think that the reason is the dose change and schedule is more profound with aromasin than with ari. You very seldom read a study where they use arom.

Top Bottom