napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Meal Prep time, tell us what you're eating!

MarkD

I thought this would be an interesting thread idea. Here we can post our days or weeks worth of prepped meals as well as your current goals, cycle and training style. Maybe there could also be some recipe tips.

This is tomorrow's at work meals. Chicken breast, lean ground beef (tomato, garlic and basil marinaded), green beans, brown & wild rice, yellow potatoes, Fuji apple and a Banana. Not pictured 2 50 gram whey shakes with Almond Butter, cottege cheese with strawberries, and a bison bar. Also, turkey tacos for dinner.

Running: Cyp/NPP/EQ
Goals: Lean Bulk and recovery for 5 days of double training. Grappling comp in May.

What are you eating and why?

Attachments

• IMG_20161009_192920.jpg
    IMG_20161009_192920.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Eating mostly chicken, beans, rice, broccoli, spinach. I throw the children and beans in a crock pot while I'm at work. Rice in the rice cooker. Broccoli and spinach I eat raw on the side. It's convenient for me. Weekends I get a little more lenient as I eat with my wife. Trying to put on as much lean size as I can. Running tests e and Deca at 500 and 400

Salmon, chicken breast, throughout the week with baked potato and broccoli every day. Only thing that rotates is meat selection. All either baked, or grilled. The original ho-hum diet. Oh... another variable is a shrimp and pasta blend, baked again.. but that is very enjoyable.

78961e3451239f6b0c728580b23aaf42.jpg

Making hard boiled eggs

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

not organic ? not interested .

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

we all know chewing can get tiring. One of my favorite meal replacements: 4-6 raw eggs, 1 scoop of whey, 1-2 cup of almond milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 cup of raw oats, 1-2 bananas, 6-10oz of greek yogurt. Mix this and fill with water until it's at 64oz. You now have 2 meals in a fairly delicious shake!

----
Follow me on The Gram -- @justjaredd

Looks great Mark. Im eating a lot of chicken, but still haven't figured out how to make it taste good when reheating. Any tips are gladly welcomed, lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Breakfast- Oatmeal (Banana, 1.5 cups of oats, almond milk, 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup strawberries, scoop of protein powder flax seeds.)

Lunch- 1/2 sweet potatoe, 2 cups black beans, 1/2 quinoa, broccoli, spinach, green beans. X2 1 at 10am next at 130pm.

Preworkout smoothie-bananas, fruits, hemp seeds, spinach.

Protein shake after workout.

Dinner- whatever the wife makes. Lol usually tons of veggies, some beand usually black or chick peas, with pasta.

Egg whites and minimal yokes, oats

Protein from 99% lean ground turkey, shrimp, chicken, & tilapia

One meal has some white potatoes and one has jasmine rice. Greens = cucumber

Greek yogurt, natty PB (very small amount)

One sushi meal a week (on weekends)

Test/EQ/GH/maybe adding anadrol

Offseason, next show in March, April maybe

Hurry up lean mass, EZ is getting old

Last edited:
we all know chewing can get tiring. One of my favorite meal replacements: 4-6 raw eggs, 1 scoop of whey, 1-2 cup of almond milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 cup of raw oats, 1-2 bananas, 6-10oz of greek yogurt. Mix this and fill with water until it's at 64oz. You now have 2 meals in a fairly delicious shake!

----
Follow me on The Gram -- @justjaredd

That does sound pretty damn good

woke up hungry AF, warming oven up now. Gonna make my shrimp bake and eat before the gym... cold outside any ways so I need some warmer temps before I go out in that shit.

I thought this would be an interesting thread idea. Here we can post our days or weeks worth of prepped meals as well as your current goals, cycle and training style. Maybe there could also be some recipe tips.

This is tomorrow's at work meals. Chicken breast, lean ground beef (tomato, garlic and basil marinaded), green beans, brown & wild rice, yellow potatoes, Fuji apple and a Banana. Not pictured 2 50 gram whey shakes with Almond Butter, cottege cheese with strawberries, and a bison bar. Also, turkey tacos for dinner.

Running: Cyp/NPP/EQ
Goals: Lean Bulk and recovery for 5 days of double training. Grappling comp in May.

What are you eating and why?

I like the devisions, very organised friend :)

If you cook lean ground turkey on a stove top and always find it to be dry once reheating because you overcooked it, I've got a good recipe for some ground turkey "muffins" with just egg whites and oats in them! They reheat and the meat is so fucking moist still. It's dope!

http://www.heandsheeatclean.com/blog/2012/03/clean-eat-recipe-jamie-easons-turkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I did differently was use a more lean ground turkey vice 85% as the recipe calls for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom