Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Carb Diets: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

When I up my carbs, I up my ALA and Chromium as well. Helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin. I'll never do NO carbs for more than 3 days ever!!!

Off subject, hey Dylan.. How is the Phurious HGH working out for you?? I remember you said about two months ago you were starting some. I bet you blew up now and you're a monster. Progress pics??

When I up my carbs, I up my ALA and Chromium as well. Helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin. I'll never do NO carbs for more than 3 days ever!!!

Off subject, hey Dylan.. How is the Phurious HGH working out for you?? I remember you said about two months ago you were starting some. I bet you blew up now and you're a monster. Progress pics??
Hit him up in his thread he has dedicated to his current cycle dude. Or Pm him.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I use ala and chromium with all carb meals and oats and sweet potatoes I load with cinnamon it helps too but my refeed meals 200 grams plus after depleting I take 1000 mg of metformin

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I use ala and chromium with all carb meals and oats and sweet potatoes I load with cinnamon it helps too but my refeed meals 200 grams plus after depleting I take 1000 mg of metformin

be careful loading up on cinnamon too much... it becomes toxic and TRUST ME bro, it really does... i had this issue before when i used too much... trust me, just be careful not to overdo it

Thats good info I have too look into that didnt about that thanks bro I should be fine though I only use it on my oats and sweet potatoes that i dont eat everyday and I dont put enough too screw up the taste of my food

Thats good info I have too look into that didnt about that thanks bro I should be fine though I only use it on my oats and sweet potatoes that i dont eat everyday and I dont put enough too screw up the taste of my food

i hear you brother... trust me, i let it get the best of me because it is damn good but i was way overusing it and it really messed me up... just keep a very close eye on it and you'll be fine!

I just throw it on sweet potatoes myself. Makes them way way way better haha.

I just sprinkle it doubt i use more than 2 grams total all day . the only thi g that gets alot is these cookies I make when I want something sweet. But cant afford a cheat 1 cup of oats 2 scoops of casien protien ( whey works but the casien turns real thick it works better )PB2 stevia cinomon and egg whites make a thick batter . and put in the oven I put blueberries or bananas in it sometimes little almond butter on top while there hot or fat free whip cream good as hell 40 grams carbs without fruit 50 grams protien no guilt

I just throw it on sweet potatoes myself. Makes them way way way better haha.

That's exactly how I use my cinnamon. A little cinnamon and stevia on my sweet potato each day makes them pretty awesome

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good video. I agree with you, bro. I tried keto a LONG time ago for my first prep. I thought I was stage ready, and once I started bringing carbs back in to fill out, it made me realize I wasn't as shredded as I originally thought!

i cant do sweet potatoes at all... they are a great carb source if you can handle them but i just cant do it with them... my main sources are oats and veggies... ezekiel cereal is a great source... there's some very clean sources out there, trust me... everyone immediately thinks of bread and pasta when they think about carbs but when you understand them you realize those are far from the only options... those are just the most popular but you can easily create the right daily regiment for carbohydrate intake...

when I do low-no carb diets I can lean out in days... weeks. That's what i like about them. I can diet down for 4 weeks and be real lean

Yeah the tuna and water diet at 5 days is plenty. Advocates of no carb dieting say that after 3 months your body then changes and prefers fat for energy. I know past greats cut on zero carbs for months. Vince Gironda with his steak and eggs diet would load some carbs up every few days by having one mal of just carbs. I am not going try that 3 months because you can bet it is hell. I like to feel good!! These types of diets are for short term. I would say that 99% of people would go back to carbs. Now just doing lower carbs is very attainable. I can cut up quickly by just staying at 70grams carbs. As I said before the body was desinged to run on glucose...not ketones.

Today a guy named Lyle McDonald writes a lot about the old school diets.

Top Bottom