Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lost 50 fat pounds and gained 10 pound of muscle- Can SARMS can now help me improve?

WantingLeanerandBigger

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: I am 54 years old and 5'11". I started lifting weights and exercising 1.5 years ago. When I started, I weighed 252 pound at a body fat % of 40.5%, for a lean body weight of 149 to 150 pounds. Today I am 212 pounds at a body fat % of 25%, for a lean boy weight of 159 pounds. So, while still not even close to my goal. I have gained 9+ pounds of lean weight, dropped almost 50 pounds of fat, and gotten my blood pressure down from an extremely unhealthy high to a healthy normal. I did a prohormone cycle for one month early on, but I lost all of my gains when I stopped, despite using a recommended PCT (I do not remember what the prohormone or PCT were, as it is over a year ago). I want to get down to 15% body fat,and I want to minimize muscle loss in the process. After that I want to start to gain some muscle.

QUESTION 1: What SARM or stack of SARMS should I take to reach my goals? I would not mind gaining muscle while I cut, but given my age and the difficulty of doing both at the same time, I assume that I should cut first and then bulk later?

QUESTION 2: What s a good source for obtaining the recommended SARM(S)?

QUESTION 3: Am I crazy if I attempt to do achieve the results above with some kind of steroid usage? And I am no crazy, what should those steroids be?

First of all congratulations on the progress so far. Your body fat is too high to safely run steroids but sarms will help a lot. GW, SR9009, mk2866 and S4 is a good cutting stack.
You will get Dylan or one of the moderators here to recommend a plan for you with an explaination why. As someone not gaining anything from the promotion of sarmsx sales (not saying the moderators gain anything either), sarmsx products have been incredible for me and I've achieved some awesome results with their products

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: I am 54 years old and 5'11". I started lifting weights and exercising 1.5 years ago. When I started, I weighed 252 pound at a body fat % of 40.5%, for a lean body weight of 149 to 150 pounds. Today I am 212 pounds at a body fat % of 25%, for a lean boy weight of 159 pounds. So, while still not even close to my goal. I have gained 9+ pounds of lean weight, dropped almost 50 pounds of fat, and gotten my blood pressure down from an extremely unhealthy high to a healthy normal. I did a prohormone cycle for one month early on, but I lost all of my gains when I stopped, despite using a recommended PCT (I do not remember what the prohormone or PCT were, as it is over a year ago). I want to get down to 15% body fat,and I want to minimize muscle loss in the process. After that I want to start to gain some muscle.

QUESTION 1: What SARM or stack of SARMS should I take to reach my goals? I would not mind gaining muscle while I cut, but given my age and the difficulty of doing both at the same time, I assume that I should cut first and then bulk later?

QUESTION 3: Am I crazy if I attempt to do achieve the results above with some kind of steroid usage? And I am no crazy, what should those steroids be?
I have the perfect stack for you bro. Sarms can definitely help you cut and retain and build muscle at the same time

What you want is the enhanced super stack from Www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hey brother... excellent work so far... you should be extremely proud for taking control and deciding to put your health first.... thats excellent... to your questions...

1. I will give you the links to purchase everything and the layout..

2. sarmsx

3. brother, steroids are not fat burners... they are not used by anyone who is attempting to do what your doing... that makes no sense and will ultimately get you severely hurt... drop that thought from your mind and leave it gone.. or you will end up learning quite a hard lesson and i doubt you want to experience that... your body fat alone is far too high for steroid use... just drop it from your thoughts....

here are the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom