napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

looking for Tren Source

Link in sig, Got hex, enanthate, tren mix, base, ace.

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Last edited:
anyone know legit Tren Source that are still good

There's a ton on this board man. All you have to do is look around. Check my signature

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

im looking to start my first cycle of trenbolone acetate .i was wondering if anyone was out the patient enough to explain to me what i need to take with it and the dosage that is recomended.

im looking to start my first cycle of trenbolone acetate .i was wondering if anyone was out the patient enough to explain to me what i need to take with it and the dosage that is recomended.

What cycles have you previously ran? What are your stats?

Ok bro first off, make a proper intro, yanno hi, stats, experience, all the good shit. And also we would be more then happy to critique a cycle but you need to do research on your own dude. You should already know what's necessary to take while on tren. You come to us with your intended cycle and we'll help you fix it up. People arnt going to tell you how to run tren. You need to know this stuff man or you're not ready.

What are your stats age weight body fat how many cycles 6 posts and asking for the harshest steroid.

Before you get ahead of yourself you need to tell us your full stats, goals, and experience

We don't just hand over this info and give out source info not knowing a damn thing about you. You need to establish yourself and tell us about yourself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm in for stats. And as long as this isn't a first cycle, check into Robo for tren. 3 days of the sale left.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Top Bottom