napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

looking for long little to no sides recomp cycle at 40

lanky

40yo, 6'2" 167#
Started weight lifting as age of 39 being skinny fat. So I missed on opportinity to gain muscle naturaly when I was young. Transformed natty from skinny fat to relatively fit, mascular and lean, not anywhere easthetic though.
Need some enhancement to move post this body composition plateau: I have all my fat is arround midsection, bulking just adds there first and dieting gets rid of hard gained muscle before it taps into that stubborn fat. Blame excessive soda consumption for over decade. No dedication or willpower issues.

I do not have s budget for SARMs from reliable sources at this point. So I consider AAS. Not affraid of needdles. I've been reading on AAS for almost two years and understand aromatization/AI, prolactin/progesterone sides, shutdown and all that. Have good grasp on PCT planning. All ancillary drugs are OTC in my country.

Looking for long slow dry muscle keepable gains cycle. Not willing to deal with any sorts of sides at this point. So no test at this time.
After researching AAS profiles I want to try 16 week EQ at 400-600 EW kick started with something like Tbol at 30 ED for 4-6 weeks.

NOT interested in getting big or bulk too quickly to be acquised of juicing. Just athletic/beach ready body.

At 167 lbs and 6'2" you have no business whatsoever messing with steroids right now man. None at all. You haven't built a proper foundation or base yet naturally. It seems to me that your diet is lacking big time, so that where you need to start. Steroids aren't going to do a thing for you if you can figure out how to eat right for gains. Please check out my diet thread for help on this https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Nobody is going to advise steroids to you right now with those stats. I don't understand how you say you don't have a budget for sarms but all the sudden you have a budget for test, EQ, and Tbol.....which is WAY OVERKILL for anybody on a first cycle, let alone somebody that shouldn't use steroids at all.

Sarms are all I can advise you on right now, but they will certainly help,you if you have your diet and training together.

Here is a good stack for you. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

40yo, 6'2" 167#
Started weight lifting as age of 39 being skinny fat. So I missed on opportinity to gain muscle naturaly when I was young. Transformed natty from skinny fat to relatively fit, mascular and lean, not anywhere easthetic though.
Need some enhancement to move post this body composition plateau: I have all my fat is arround midsection, bulking just adds there first and dieting gets rid of hard gained muscle before it taps into that stubborn fat. Blame excessive soda consumption for over decade. No dedication or willpower issues.

I do not have s budget for SARMs from reliable sources at this point. So I consider AAS. Not affraid of needdles. I've been reading on AAS for almost two years and understand aromatization/AI, prolactin/progesterone sides, shutdown and all that. Have good grasp on PCT planning. All ancillary drugs are OTC in my country.

Looking for long slow dry muscle keepable gains cycle. Not willing to deal with any sorts of sides at this point. So no test at this time.
After researching AAS profiles I want to try 16 week EQ at 400-600 EW kick started with something like Tbol at 30 ED for 4-6 weeks.

NOT interested in getting big or bulk too quickly to be acquised of juicing. Just athletic/beach ready body.

this is horrible all the way around... 167 at 6'2" is the first thing... your WAY too undersized for steroids... you can't run steroids when your 30-40 lbs. underweight... thats literally one of the worst things you could do... your going to completely break down your body... if you have no will power with soda etc. there's no way you can run cycles... you cant do things like that and expect to use steroids... you'll never make proper gains and you'll just ruin the entire cycle... steroids are not for people in poor condition or who cannot diet and train consistently... you can't run other steroids like that without test... what are you even thinking? if you don't have the proper budge, this is absolutely not the lifestyle for you... this is an expensive lifestyle and you MUST get all the things you need and cannot skimp on things... this is so bad top to bottom... NO WAY ON EARTH anyone is going to recommend you to do this or any other steroids... no way...

this is horrible all the way around... 167 at 6'2" is the first thing... your WAY too undersized for steroids... you can't run steroids when your 30-40 lbs. underweight... thats literally one of the worst things you could do... your going to completely break down your body... if you have no will power with soda etc. there's no way you can run cycles... you cant do things like that and expect to use steroids... you'll never make proper gains and you'll just ruin the entire cycle... steroids are not for people in poor condition or who cannot diet and train consistently... you can't run other steroids like that without test... what are you even thinking? if you don't have the proper budge, this is absolutely not the lifestyle for you... this is an expensive lifestyle and you MUST get all the things you need and cannot skimp on things... this is so bad top to bottom... NO WAY ON EARTH anyone is going to recommend you to do this or any other steroids... no way...

Dylan, you got it all wrong. I have NO issues whatsoever to follow any diet. I have superhuman willpower. But my metabolism is fucked up by soda I abused in the past.
I can't bulk without getting extremely fat around my waist. I need something to gain lean mass while keeping fat at minimum level or better loosing it.
My hypertrophy and powerlifting training routines are on point. My PRs are nothing to brag about but still decent.
My BMI is within normal range. I am not malnourished or underweight.

Dylan, you got it all wrong. I have NO issues whatsoever to follow any diet. I have superhuman willpower. But my metabolism is fucked up by soda I abused in the past.
I can't bulk without getting extremely fat around my waist. I need something to gain lean mass while keeping fat at minimum level or better loosing it.
My hypertrophy and powerlifting training routines are on point. My PRs are nothing to brag about but still decent.

bro, thats awesome that you have the soda under control and noone said you were malnourished but PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME YOUR NOT UNDERWEIGHT... your 30-40 lbs. underweight... if you think your not underweight at 167 being 6'2" then you live in complete fantasy land and definitely not on the same planet we all do here... seriously... there's no way you can be helped if you really believe that...

you cannot use steroids being this undersized and noone with a fraction of a brain would ever recommend you to use them... sarms would be the best option.. you can drop body fat, build lean muscle and get some size in the process... however steroids, no way...

my metabolism is fucked up by soda I abused in the past.
I can't bulk without getting extremely fat around my waist.

Horse shit!!!
Drinking sodas in the past doesn't permanently fuck up your metabolism
That's just the story you tell yourself
You can't bulk without getting fat because you don't eat properly...PERIOD!!!

Horse shit!!!
Drinking sodas in the past doesn't permanently fuck up your metabolism
That's just the story you tell yourself
You can't bulk without getting fat because you don't eat properly...PERIOD!!!

yes, "soda abuse" is not going to ruin your metabolism...

Your metabolism is not messed up from years of drinking soda bro. That's a ridiculous excuse to use. I know for a fact you need some serious diet help. If you'd like you can post up what your typical diet is and we can critique it for you.

I highly suggest you take a look at my diet and nutrition thread to give you some help and pointers on constructing a good diet plan for your goals

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Your metabolism is not messed up from years of drinking soda bro. That's a ridiculous excuse to use. I know for a fact you need some serious diet help. If you'd like you can post up what your typical diet is and we can critique it for you.

I highly suggest you take a look at my diet and nutrition thread to give you some help and pointers on constructing a good diet plan for your goals

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

i would also suggest looking at ricks thread... please post up your diet as well...

One sudgestion aside if you are in fact having a really hard time losing fat around missection(sign of high estrogen) and not able too take uild muscle quickly and the fact your 40 years old I would talk too your dr about checking your testoserone levels you sound possibly hypogonadal hows your libido .

Well you're in luck I was a proctolcardiacologist and diagnosed what is wrong with you long ago... "Magnastecorestudium". This is latin and requires you to break down each base word in order to get an English translation. The important thing is that you have identified your root problem.... your metabolism has been placed into a state of starvation, thus resulting in problematic belly fat, (think starving kids in Africa) probably related to the consumption of high acidic drinks aka soda as you mentioned, this is very common in the Middle East, Africa, and certain parts of Asia. Your height and weight aren't the issue, however as the others said here you need to gain some weight. I recommend consuming high amounts of olive oil in your diet along with your carbs...rice preferably. Also three times a day you should consume one to two tablespoons of olive oil throughout the day to stimulate the development of the desired weight gain. Olive oil will in no way turn into belly fat, remember it is a healthy fat. You may feel the urge to defecate at first, but this will subside after the first 10 days, then the benefits will kick in. Expect to gain 20- 30 pounds within 8 weeks after the urge to 'poop' passes. If possible use hydrocortisone on your face and areas where they will receive direct exposure to sunlight, remember hydrocortisone is a steroid as well and little be it known, it is a powerful one in respect to gaining mass. The medical field has yet to restrict hydrocortisone sales due to it's highly profitable status as a solution for rashes as well. It has none of the harsh sides of other steroids as it is topical and requires no injections and has minimal effect on the liver as well as clears up any skin issues. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Well you're in luck I was a proctolcardiacologist and diagnosed what is wrong with you long ago... "Magnastecorestudium". This is latin and requires you to break down each base word in order to get an English translation. The important thing is that you have identified your root problem.... your metabolism has been placed into a state of starvation, thus resulting in problematic belly fat, (think starving kids in Africa) probably related to the consumption of high acidic drinks aka soda as you mentioned, this is very common in the Middle East, Africa, and certain parts of Asia. Your height and weight aren't the issue, however as the others said here you need to gain some weight. I recommend consuming high amounts of olive oil in your diet along with your carbs...rice preferably. Also three times a day you should consume one to two tablespoons of olive oil throughout the day to stimulate the development of the desired weight gain. Olive oil will in no way turn into belly fat, remember it is a healthy fat. You may feel the urge to defecate at first, but this will subside after the first 10 days, then the benefits will kick in. Expect to gain 20- 30 pounds within 8 weeks after the urge to 'poop' passes. If possible use hydrocortisone on your face and areas where they will receive direct exposure to sunlight, remember hydrocortisone is a steroid as well and little be it known, it is a powerful one in respect to gaining mass. The medical field has yet to restrict hydrocortisone sales due to it's highly profitable status as a solution for rashes as well. It has none of the harsh sides of other steroids as it is topical and requires no injections and has minimal effect on the liver as well as clears up any skin issues. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

look at you goin off! I LOVE IT... i learned some things from this as well... thank you brother... im extremely impressed to say the least... great bits of info for the op and for everyone... i appreciate this post

look at you goin off! I LOVE IT... i learned some things from this as well... thank you brother... im extremely impressed to say the least... great bits of info for the op and for everyone... i appreciate this post

It's my obligation as a healer to offer such tidbits of medical knowledge to the unknowing... after all I am a doctor, Proctolcardiacologist to be exact ; )

Top Bottom