napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver support for Dbol

BKPlatz

I am doing a Dbol cycle, on week 2, and a friend of mine told me that I need some liver support, because Dbol is liver toxic because it has some kind of methylation. He told me that milk thistle is good, but I don't think it is enough. What are your opinions? What kind of liver support do you use for Dbol cycles?

You are right in your thinking - while milk thistle is beneficial for the liver, it is not enough. You will need to get some better liver supporting supplements with more ingredients in them.

milk thistle is ok but honestly, its not even that good regardless... tudca is better but the problem here is that far too many do not grasp the concept (and this is not your fault that you were being told this and got bad info) but a methylated oral effects FAR more than just the liver... the liver is a small fraction of the things you need to be concerned about... Blood pressure alone is very scary to cause issue with and that's a major concern, then you have kidneys, lipids, cholesterol, internal organs, the list goes on and on... these ALL need to be addressed and that's why you need an all in one protectant... i prefer CEL cycle assist but there are many good ones out there to choose from... just make sure you are taking care of all these scenarios...

milk thistle is ok but honestly, its not even that good regardless... tudca is better but the problem here is that far too many do not grasp the concept (and this is not your fault that you were being told this and got bad info) but a methylated oral effects FAR more than just the liver... the liver is a small fraction of the things you need to be concerned about... Blood pressure alone is very scary to cause issue with and that's a major concern, then you have kidneys, lipids, cholesterol, internal organs, the list goes on and on... these ALL need to be addressed and that's why you need an all in one protectant... i prefer CEL cycle assist but there are many good ones out there to choose from... just make sure you are taking care of all these scenarios...

I have heard good things about CEL - definitely worth a try.

I am doing a Dbol cycle, on week 2, and a friend of mine told me that I need some liver support, because Dbol is liver toxic because it has some kind of methylation. He told me that milk thistle is good, but I don't think it is enough. What are your opinions? What kind of liver support do you use for Dbol cycles?

TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid)
NOW Foods Nac-Acetyl Cysteine
Clear: Professional Liver Support with Tudca & NAC
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare UriCare/Cystone, Urinary
HIGH STRENGTH PROSTATE SUPPORT - Prostabio contains 33 high quality ingredients
Prostate 5LX
Now Foods Clinical Strength Prostate Health
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry

Liver, Kidney, Prostate,Heart as in blood pressure support on Amazon.com
Hope this helps........... Tinman

Tudca
NAC
81 mg asprin (blood pressure)
Fish oil
Eat healthy fats and control saturated fat intake
NO ALCOHOL
Drink lots of water ( kidneys)
And support supps help too a degree however the absolute best way too protect your body using methylated orals is dont abuse dose and cycle length . no matter what you take its still effecting you short duration with long breaks youll recover like nothing happened but over do and you have a problem 6 weeks of 50 mg of orals is a safe bet advanced users may do 100. For 8 weeks thats pushing it any longer is recless

The only people who can get away with long orals cycles is females and thats because its about the more that has too be processed the harsher it is on the system there doses are so small it barely effects them . thats why they can use methyl test easily for HRT cause there dosing at like 20 mg a week its nothing on a cycle of var at 10 mg ED 6 weeks worth too them is one week of a guys but our livers are the same

Top Bottom