napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver protection while taking pct?

Topic says it all. I was talking to a buddy who asked what liver protection I was taking while I was on clomid pct. My response was....I'm not taking one and I never really thought about it post cycle. I only thought about it if I was taking an oral aas or PH. What's everyone think/do with your pct?

orals if you search for liver there is a thread on what others are taking an prices etc. I just got some live right from wal mart for 12 bucks but will be adding some nac

It kind off rised a question for me too now, I wouldn't ask but I didn't find exact answer..
I actually do have Cel cycle assist, I purchased and have been saving it for later on, dbol when I'll get to it...
Right now I'm inside my first Test.e only cycle, everything is going superb. Kinda was wondering-
If I'm running a single injectable, 3-4 weeks before pct hcg, and then into PCT - should I use my Cel cycle assist into pct aswell? It will consists of Clomid and Nolva. Should I worry about my liver from them?

Last edited:
Topic says it all. I was talking to a buddy who asked what liver protection I was taking while I was on clomid pct. My response was....I'm not taking one and I never really thought about it post cycle. I only thought about it if I was taking an oral aas or PH. What's everyone think/do with your pct?

I only use liver protection while on cycle. It would not hurt to continue using liver protector indefinitely, but I personally only use them on cycle.

The hepatoxicity of clomid is minimal however I take liv52 year round regar f less of cycle its cheap enough .I up the dose while on orals and add other support supps too combat real problems from them . The biggest problem is when you talk about oral steroids everyone starts with liver liver liver but thats the least of your worrys unless your abusing the dosage for long cycles and drinking liver damage is unlikely but cardiovascular issues from cholesterol and water retention kidney stress is all ignored by most when those things pose an immediate threat Im not saying dont protect your liver im just pointing out we tend too ignore the bigger fish

It's really a judgement call that you have to make on your own. At the minimum you need to use the protection while on cycle. As for PCT, I wouldn't say it's required at all, but it certainly can help and not a bad idea to run. I never did in PCT myself, but I'm not against it. When it comes down to it, running protection all the time for health benefits isn't a bad idea, but there aren't too many people that do that.

The hepatoxicity of clomid is minimal however I take liv52 year round regar f less of cycle its cheap enough .I up the dose while on orals and add other support supps too combat real problems from them . The biggest problem is when you talk about oral steroids everyone starts with liver liver liver but thats the least of your worrys unless your abusing the dosage for long cycles and drinking liver damage is unlikely but cardiovascular issues from cholesterol and water retention kidney stress is all ignored by most when those things pose an immediate threat Im not saying dont protect your liver im just pointing out we tend too ignore the bigger fish

very true, there is a whole gambit of issues that could arise from AAS use and should be addressed as well, not just the liver concerns

Besides my ON-cycle assist, I might be getting Piana's Liver & Organ Defender. I've heard good reviews on it.

Besides my ON-cycle assist, I might be getting Piana's Liver & Organ Defender. I've heard good reviews on it.

What exactly is in that? Do you have a profile on it? I'm curious

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i still get so frustrated when i see the liver as the only thing addressed here! its a FRACTION of the concerns you get with orals or toxicity... once again, how do we overlook blood pressure, which is BY FAR, the most important area here that gets hurt... im sorry but my first concern goes there... YES, liver takes a beating as well as we know with orals, and YES it should be addressed for sure but there's far more issues here as well...

to answer the question about pct use, yes, its a good idea... trust me, there is still a lot of toxicity throughout when you get to pct and it definitely helps to address it during recovery... recovery is a period where so many avenues need to be addressed, not just kickstarting natural test production... coristol is huge issue in pct, strength loss, toxicity, estrogen rebound, etc... pct is so misunderstood and that's why there are so many problems... everyone wants to skimp on pct or think there's a motive for a larger pct... There IS a motive, TO GET YOU RECOVERED PROPERLY...

so OP, yes, your on the right track using support in pct... cycle assist is perfect for pct or any all in one so you get all areas addressed....

What exactly is in that? Do you have a profile on it? I'm curious

Liver and Organ Defender contains the following ingredients:

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate)
Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Chelate)
Liver Support, containing:
N-Acetyl Cystine;
Milk Thistle Powder (Seed); and
L-Glutathione (TwinTiger)
Heart Support, containing:
Hawthorn Berry Powder;
Alpha Lipoic Acid;
Garlic Extract (Dried Bulb);
Dimagnesium Malate; and
Ubidecarenone (Co-Q10)
Prostate Support, containing:
Saw Palmetto Powder (Berries); and
Pygeum Extract (Bark)
Kidney Support, containing:
Cordyceps Sinensis (Herb)
Skin Support, containing:
Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate; and
Selenium Glycinate Chelate
Gelatin
Plant Cellulose
Magnesium Stearate
Silicon Dioxide.

Detailed profile and review can be read here(one of many), scrolling down the page:
http://top10supplements.com/review/rich-piana-5-nutrition-liver-and-organ-defender/

Last edited:
Liver and Organ Defender contains the following ingredients:

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate)
Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Chelate)
Liver Support, containing:
N-Acetyl Cystine;
Milk Thistle Powder (Seed); and
L-Glutathione (TwinTiger)
Heart Support, containing:
Hawthorn Berry Powder;
Alpha Lipoic Acid;
Garlic Extract (Dried Bulb);
Dimagnesium Malate; and
Ubidecarenone (Co-Q10)
Prostate Support, containing:
Saw Palmetto Powder (Berries); and
Pygeum Extract (Bark)
Kidney Support, containing:
Cordyceps Sinensis (Herb)
Skin Support, containing:
Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate; and
Selenium Glycinate Chelate
Gelatin
Plant Cellulose
Magnesium Stearate
Silicon Dioxide.

Detailed profile and review can be read here(one of many), scrolling down the page:
http://top10supplements.com/review/rich-piana-5-nutrition-liver-and-organ-defender/

It actually doesn't look too bad

It actually doesn't look too bad

no it doesn't at all.. it all comes down to how much of each it contains but it has a nice combination of protection... as long as the dosing is strong, i see it as a nice product

Top Bottom