Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD/S4/CARDARINE Cycle

The631

Hey Dylan, i asked you about this stack before and you replied with the recommended dosage of each, thank you for that. But I was wondering if we could go a little more in depth. I'm a 21 year old who's been training for 5 years. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of the stack, as I've never done this before and am really worried about side effects. Do i take them non stop (like on a non-training day). Also the whole application of PCT still confuses me a bit. I feel like every PCT is different for each stack and DEFINITELY don't wana screw up on that part. So what are your recommendations?

Hey Dylan, i asked you about this stack before and you replied with the recommended dosage of each, thank you for that. But I was wondering if we could go a little more in depth. I'm a 21 year old who's been training for 5 years. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of the stack, as I've never done this before and am really worried about side effects. Do i take them non stop (like on a non-training day). Also the whole application of PCT still confuses me a bit. I feel like every PCT is different for each stack and DEFINITELY don't wana screw up on that part. So what are your recommendations?
4 weeks isn't worth it. You need to run them 12 to get the full benefit. There are no real side effects to worry about with sarms.

PCT is this,

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Run 12 weeks or don’t run the stack period. You’re just throwing money away otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your not confident in running a cycle then maybe SArms ain't for you yet .......
If you plan on doing this properly 12 week cycle as explained above
LGD dosed 10mg ONCE daily
S4 dosed 50mg split 4-6 HOURS apart 25mg
GW dosed 25mg ONCE daily 30-60 before workout or in the AM.
Make sure your training and diet are spot on . Looks like you want to increase mass so eat in a surplus .
PCT is the same for the stack as Rick has outlayed
REAL sarms have minimal side effects so make sure you get legit stuff.

yes, if you have confidence problems with this in ANY way, DONT run it, period... second, 4 weeks is a huge joke, completely ignorant and a huge waste of time and money... this is a 12 week cycle... they dont even peak until week 8... here is the full layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom