napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD pct

andyweeras

Hi guys

Running a solo run of 12mg of lgd for 6 weeks and loving the results, growing and getting harder each week. Just wanted to see views on PCT and gain retention.

Cheers guys

Andy

Re: LGD pcf

Cheers gymrat didnt think an excessive PCT was required due to Its mildly suppressive nature.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: LGD pcf

andyweeras said:
Cheers gymrat didnt think an excessive PCT was required due to Its mildly suppressive nature.

That's actually a mini pct...

Better safe than sorry... Wise precaution

Re: RE: LGD pct

andyweeras said:
Hi guys

Running a solo run of 12mg of lgd for 6 weeks and loving the results, growing and getting harder each week. Just wanted to see views on PCT and gain retention.

Cheers guys

Andy
Yes Clomid at 25mg per day is a good PCT. I would also recommend adding g in some GW to PCT as well at 20mg per day

andyweeras said:
Hi guys

Cheers guys

Andy

Clomid at 25 mg the entire time stacked with gw-501516 is all you need bro... that IS a VERY MINI pct compared to an extensive one... Its always better to be thorough and ensure maximum recovery is met... Yes, LGD is mildly suppressive but you want to make sure your bases are covered bro... That is all that is needed...

Thanks guys....Dylan saw your vid on youtube no b.s practical and real talk....had to join this forum. Thanks again everyone here!

andyweeras said:
Thanks guys....Dylan saw your vid on youtube no b.s practical and real talk....had to join this forum. Thanks again everyone here!

That's excellent brother! Im really glad it helped you! anything you need along the way, don't hesitate to let me know...

andyweeras said:

We are glad to have you here, and I'm sure you will love the family here at Adrenaline Rush!

Top Bottom