napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD, OSTARINE, RAD, GW, S4 What to expect?

axmelt

Thoughts, comments and or experience with this stack or stacks similar to it? What should one roughly expect during the cycle while eating in a lean bulk phase with an extremely clean diet and high activity level? Obviously mass would be gained and I am knowledgeable about the benefits of each one individually and the ideal dosages but what else might one expect to see in the stack as a whole? Would also run GW in my PCT as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thoughts, comments and or experience with this stack or stacks similar to it? What should one roughly expect during the cycle while eating in a lean bulk phase with an extremely clean diet and high activity level? Obviously mass would be gained and I am knowledgeable about the benefits of each one individually and the ideal dosages but what else might one expect to see in the stack as a whole? Would also run GW in my PCT as well.

Thanks

brother, you take every quality you know you get from each, imagine them all as they are except enhanced to a higher level as they feed off one another... so as you already know, there's benefits in every facet you could want and then some... size, strength, endurance, fat loss, healing, performance enhancement, longevity... etc...

Thanks

Well, obviously stacking multiple sarms holds the most benefits, so that stack would be pretty effective in that regard. They are very synergistic and all compliment each other nicely. It's extremely powerful and well rounded for muscle gain, strength, endurance, hardness, and fat loss

Actual numbers are going to depend on a LOT of factors like your diet, training, genetics, and response to the compounds

As Dylan said they will all be synergistic and and enhance each other a bit provided your training and diet is on point as you said. Strength and endurance should be paramount and lean muscle should be outstanding. Just make sure you get your pct done right. Also make sure your cycle is 12 weeks to get optimal results. Don't half ass it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are logs everywhere as well bro that confirm all of this and then some... if you have any further questions don't hesitate to let me know...

there are logs everywhere as well bro that confirm all of this and then some... if you have any further questions don't hesitate to let me know...

Thanks Dylan,

I do have a few questions. Being SARMs I have only read about and have never experienced yet, what is your personal experience with S4 and LGD? For LGD I've read of insane pumps and high quality mass gains and for S4 I've read of vascularity and muscle hardness. But to what extent was the vascularity and hardness improved and how clean was the gained mass in your experience with your diet? Deficit, surplus? Just curious on your history with these two individual SARMs

Thanks Dylan,

I do have a few questions. Being SARMs I have only read about and have never experienced yet, what is your personal experience with S4 and LGD? For LGD I've read of insane pumps and high quality mass gains and for S4 I've read of vascularity and muscle hardness. But to what extent was the vascularity and hardness improved and how clean was the gained mass in your experience with your diet? Deficit, surplus? Just curious on your history with these two individual SARMs

s4 is my favorite as i always say... i get muscle hardening VERY fast... strength is just like taking a steroid... no sarm gets you stronger than s4... vascularity increases in a major way and endurance also increases... lgd has always added nice clean size for me, close to the strength of s4 and excellent healing benefits... mass is clean with all sarms.. they do not aromatize and they do not have toxicity... gains and recovery are excellent...

s4 is my favorite as i always say... i get muscle hardening VERY fast... strength is just like taking a steroid... no sarm gets you stronger than s4... vascularity increases in a major way and endurance also increases... lgd has always added nice clean size for me, close to the strength of s4 and excellent healing benefits... mass is clean with all sarms.. they do not aromatize and they do not have toxicity... gains and recovery are excellent...

Good, its nice to hear that LGD wont give a chunky fat bulk look. Do you keep the vascularity, hardness and gains after cycle in your experience?

Good, its nice to hear that LGD wont give a chunky fat bulk look. Do you keep the vascularity, hardness and gains after cycle in your experience?

bro thats up to you on how you diet and train... i do but i am strict on everything i do... thats completely up to you... if you keep your diet and training on point, you can keep a lot...

bro thats up to you on how you diet and train... i do but i am strict on everything i do... thats completely up to you... if you keep your diet and training on point, you can keep a lot...

True, I'm big on measuring everything out and eating clean as well as calculating my maintenance and macros in relation to my activity. To me I don't see the point of dumping money and time into these supplements if you're not going to make your body the most efficient at maximizing the results quickly. And theres nothing better than hitting the gym hard with an intense, high volume pump

True, I'm big on measuring everything out and eating clean as well as calculating my maintenance and macros in relation to my activity. To me I don't see the point of dumping money and time into these supplements if you're not going to make your body the most efficient at maximizing the results quickly. And theres nothing better than hitting the gym hard with an intense, high volume pump

exactly right

my last cycle was LGD, rad, Osta and GW. I put on 12p of muscle.

My current cycle, I've added S4 and SR to the above cycle. Already added an inch to my thighs in 2 weeks.

If you go with sarmsx, you get the real deal stuff. After that, its up to you.

My current cycle, I've added S4 and SR to the above cycle. Already added an inch to my thighs in 2 weeks.

absolutely right bro, thanks for the feedback!

What was your diet/ macro and caloric intake during that first cycle and what was your training schedule?

First cycle I was eating around 3k daily, but not tracking to macros. Workout 4 days a week and diving saturday sunday (deep water technical diving) was too much of a caloric excess.

This cycle I hired a nutritionist, on workout days I'm 2750, cardio days around 2500, rest days 2300. tracking to around less than 75 fat, less than 80 sugars, carbs around 250-275, protein 200. I'm using a 250 excess, and seems to be working quite well.

I'm 6ft 209.

That's a pretty good way of putting it. The sarms are there to give you the most benefit, but the outcome all depends on what you put into it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Would you say S4 is better for dropping fat than GW 501516?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom