napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd log (first time sarms user)

the_black_sculpture

I plan on doing a lgd solo log starting Monday. It'll be a weekly log from the over feel/results from the lgd. I wont be logging in my diet because nobody cares if I ate a carrot at 6:30 am...I just eat how they did in the Eugen Sandow, Bobby Pandour, and Arthur Saxon days. I wont be logging in my workouts either because nobody cares how many sets and reps you done. I will say my workout is mainly street workouts (muscle ups, back levers, dancing pull ups, etc.) with weight training added to the regimen of course.

5'11
25yrs old
225lbs
7 years lifting
previous cycle of Spawn rx and Trenavar

this should be interesting because I am a skeptic believer in lgd's muscle building capabilities. I'll definitely be satisfied with 5lbs lean mass gains

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 19
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 22
Nice starting base. Whats your dosing and length? I think 5 lbs is a pretty conservative expectation dependant on dosing, diet, etc

Thanks! I noticed some people who start these logs are on the heavy side and really can't see the results, so hopefully I'll be able to tell the difference haha

5mg a day 👍

Thanks! I noticed some people who start these logs are on the heavy side and really can't see the results, so hopefully I'll be able to tell the difference haha

5mg a day 

im looking forward to your log... you had me cracking up about nobody caring if you ate a carrot at 6 a.m... People post their diets on occasion because if your doing really well, it helps gives others ideas on things to try that may work or things to possibly avoid that didn't but it would be pointless to post it every single day, LOL...

Where did you get your sarms?

You have a great starting base... you have serious potential man...

I'll definitely be interested in hearing your thoughts and results,mans I'll be following man. You definitely have a great foundation on you

Thanks brother!!! I ordered the Lgd from the number 1 trusted Sarm site aka Sarmsx. I'm stoked to take the first dosage tomorrow morning. Might order some s4 to enhance the lean bulk. You and RickRock are AWESOME!!!

Top Bottom