napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 & S4 Hunger

kanercone

Today marks day 12 of my lgd 10mg ED and s4 50mg ED duo and bloody hell am I getting hungry!! This duo for me is more of a recomp cycle so lean gain is what im after so the last few days has been challenging to not stuff my face with carbs to fill the hole! Other then the hunger spike the only other slight side is my night vision but its very minor and im definitely considering upping the dose at then end of week two following dylans protocol. Strength has increased slightly and getting some serious pumps in the gym and slso looking a bit leaner. First time doing this stack and enjoying it so far can wait to see how the next 10 weeks go.

This was my first and best sarms stack. I️ didn’t have hunger on it though. Although for me, that would have been nice lol

Nice bro. The hunger increase hapoens in some people mostly on part due to the increased anabolism, but most don't experience a big change in thar,area. The fun time with results typically starts to come in the 3rd week or so, so enjoy!

Today marks day 12 of my lgd 10mg ED and s4 50mg ED duo and bloody hell am I getting hungry!! This duo for me is more of a recomp cycle so lean gain is what im after so the last few days has been challenging to not stuff my face with carbs to fill the hole! Other then the hunger spike the only other slight side is my night vision but its very minor and im definitely considering upping the dose at then end of week two following dylans protocol. Strength has increased slightly and getting some serious pumps in the gym and slso looking a bit leaner. First time doing this stack and enjoying it so far can wait to see how the next 10 weeks go.
some people have had this happen but its not something i commonly see... take advantage of it

Top Bottom