napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 and MK-677 log

Thinking off adding cardarine to my on cycle as well to combat any fat gain. Typically I am all for complete bulking and cutting cycles only, however, I have a competition in about 10 weeks and don't want to be at too high of fat levels... I would cycle for 8 weeks in a mostly bulk cycle but cut for 2 weeks hopefully ending my bulk at 7 or 8 percent and cutting to 6 for competition..Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i added mk677 mid cycle on my last run and have been running it for 3 months so far and i will say i have never kept this much of my gains post cycle before and on top of that my composition is getting better than it has ever been. you are going to love it.

MK-677 is amazing stuff for sure. I had incredible results with it myself

Thinking off adding cardarine to my on cycle as well to combat any fat gain. Typically I am all for complete bulking and cutting cycles only, however, I have a competition in about 10 weeks and don't want to be at too high of fat levels... I would cycle for 8 weeks in a mostly bulk cycle but cut for 2 weeks hopefully ending my bulk at 7 or 8 percent and cutting to 6 for competition..Any thoughts?

I'd like to see a bit longer to cut than two weeks if you need to reduce 2% bodyfat

I'd like to see a bit longer to cut than two weeks if you need to reduce 2% bodyfat

I was hoping the mk,lgd,s4 would help with the fat burn even while on a bulk. I'm skeptical as to if I should even run a bulk or whether I should just run a recomp so I have a better chance too cut down fat in concern for my competition.

I was hoping the mk,lgd,s4 would help with the fat burn even while on a bulk. I'm skeptical as to if I should even run a bulk or whether I should just run a recomp so I have a better chance too cut down fat in concern for my competition.

you should absolutely be recomping and not bulking for your competition... you can still cut with this stack but adding gw and sr9009 would be extremely ideal here to really recomp hard or gw and rad together... i fucking love that for recomp... having s4 and lgd solidifies the ultimate recomp...

you should absolutely be recomping and not bulking for your competition... you can still cut with this stack but adding gw and sr9009 would be extremely ideal here to really recomp hard or gw and rad together... i fucking love that for recomp... having s4 and lgd solidifies the ultimate recomp...

Then that's what I'll do. I just don't have enough time to bulk and then cut.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom