napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 (Anabolicum) Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great video on a very powerful compound. This should be helpful and informational for many wondering about this strong sarm

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nice video! I'm running LGD right now and at 3-weeks in, I'm loving it!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice bed! Great job Dylan! LGD is one of my favorites, been using it off and on for the past two years!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

can i run lgd than bridge it over to GW and MK866 and SR

yes you can but you need a mini pct after using lgd then a 2-3 week break and then you can start the other three... you can start gw and sr right away but need to wait to start 2866 until the 2-3 week period is over...

Honestly still a fan of the kitchen background good vid though bro

trust me, im extremely proud of that fucking kitchen considering what it cost me bro but its so far from professional plus i dont like having that out in the open etc... not smart at all... thanks for the feedback though bro... im glad you enjoyed the video

I respond really well with LGD. As a matter of fact, I respond to LGD every bit as well as I do with Tbol.

I respond really well with LGD. As a matter of fact, I respond to LGD every bit as well as I do with Tbol.

thats awesome and can hold very true.. LGD is very strong and acts just like tbol does... i LOVE stacking those two together.. its like running dbol without the water and sides...

Top Bottom