napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

let me have it

selrahc39

Ok Brozillas, I've ben on this forum reading through everyone's vast knowledge and wisdom. Usually I'm not one to actually post on forums but I like this community and Dylan's vision makes alot of sense to me. A family community where everyone is equal and looking out for each other. I believe this will breed great results for everyone and as I've seen, has. With that being said, I'm looking forward to picking your brains very soon about my first cycle. I'd do it now but, well, it's chest day...

Welcome to isarms brother. I'm sure you will love it here. We have a great community of awesome members and we are here to help one another. When you get a chance tell us a little more about yourself.....stats, goals, experience, etc

I plan to get you guys all my stats and a cycle layout for you to critique. I just need a bit to put it all together.

Thanks for the Welcome guys

I plan to get you guys all my stats and a cycle layout for you to critique. I just need a bit to put it all together.

Thanks for the Welcome guys

alrighty man :) we are looking forward to helping you out

welcome to isarms bro... its great to have you here... anytime you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask... im always here to help

When I read your title I got all excited and trimmed up the bikini line. That's cool... one of a few key disappointing moments in my life. Well I guess "Welcome to the forum" is the only appropriate response now...

View attachment 2004

Top Bottom