napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Legit Sarm sources? HARD TO FIND!!!

the_black_sculpture

well I been stalking this forum for some time now, and studying up on sarms for the past 4 months. Only problem is a good source is hard to find 😩😠 I was about to order from sarmsx, but prices went up a bit (might still order from them). When I think I found a source, upon research they had some bad reviews *cough* Geopeptides *cough* etc. And it seems like I'm just going in circles.

So can someone point me in the right direction?

P. S, Primeval labs Lgd was a waste of time!

sarmsx bro you are going to get what you paid for and you have lurked around enuff to know everyone here is pretty damn happy with them. you really cant put a price on quality

well I been stalking this forum for some time now, and studying up on sarms for the past 4 months. Only problem is a good source is hard to find ���� I was about to order from sarmsx, but prices went up a bit (might still order from them). When I think I found a source, upon research they had some bad reviews *cough* Geopeptides *cough* etc. And it seems like I'm just going in circles.

There no need to look anywhere other than sarmsx bud. That's going o be the best quality you will find, and going with a cheap source base on price will only get you a bunk product.....guaranteed. Don't even risk it. You get what you pay for with sarmsx

ya then you would have to throw that shit out and buy from sarmsx so you would spend double the money

well I been stalking this forum for some time now, and studying up on sarms for the past 4 months. Only problem is a good source is hard to find 😩😠 I was about to order from sarmsx, but prices went up a bit (might still order from them). When I think I found a source, upon research they had some bad reviews *cough* Geopeptides *cough* etc. And it seems like I'm just going in circles.

Go with sarmsx man. I ran primeval labs lgd as well lol honestly I think it was legit but who knows... I gained 10lbs of lean mass and stayed the same bodyfat with no sides whatsoever it was a nice run. I'd only go with sarmsx in the future though so I will know 100% I'm getting real sarms.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Dude if you had a choice would you buy a Yugo or a BMW Sarmsx all the way.
I'd buy an Acura because Japanese cars are quality and reliable(sarmsx). BMW's may look nice on the outside, but they will not hesitate to fuck you over (sarms1) 😉

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom