napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Legit? LGD-4033 from SARMX.com

auriano

Has anyone that doesn't work this company vouch that it works? I hear a lot of things products are diluted or doesn't work.

Has anyone that doesn't work this company vouch that it works? I hear a lot of things products are diluted or doesn't work.

Yeah bro it's legit... I don't work there and have had amazing results with their products. In fact I just started my third cycle and I'm running their lgd rad140 and s4

I have used and still use all sarms from Sarmsx. Everything they have is legit including the LGD. LGD and S4 are some of my favorites.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

if you do a 12 week cycle you need a mini PCT, clomid and GW. its on the website as well.
you can add DAA into your cycle but its up to you. it will only help

Serious dude? Where the hell are you hearing this nonsense? I have an idea but I'm genuinely curious.

I'll just let the others fill you in on the results they get from sarmsx. That speaks for itself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Man no matter where you go you'll read something bad about every company, these guys have a good rep, good forum and good results, try out a bottle of lgd and ostarine, those are both cheap and will give you some decent results just to try out if you're so cautious

Last edited:
Lgd works ok by itself, but better when stacked.

I packed on 12pds of muscle with lgd, osta, rad, gw

All from sarmsx, anywhere else you get bunk, underdosed, or prohormones.

i have been around sarms far before anyone even heard of them or knew what they were... i have been around every fucking company you can imagine... i dont even allow association with most because of the piss poor quality and i can tell you with a MILLION PERCENT certainty that none compare to sarmsx... do you really think i would sit here every day, make videos about them, put my word behind them etc. if they were going to make me look bad??? that's completely up to you but there's no way on the planet earth i would ever waste my time with any company with my recommendations if they were not at a standard... ive been through far too much, been deceived and taken advantage of in the past and i can tell you this, they are the most legit i have ever seen, period, without a doubt... thats up to you to decide but you dont have to spend a ton of money, just try one or two and see for yourself!

Of course it's legit. If you search in the search bar Sarms cycles or lgd, you'll find multiple and I mean multiple experiences with all of Sarmsx products!

MissBizz

Last edited:
I've used many companies products for sarms, and I can say with absolute certainty that there's none I'd rather use than sarmsx

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom