napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

learn a hard lesson

They usually don't care about small time people who aren't making much money either. Big ops, usually with recreational drugs with the big involvment of serious offenses, firearms, etc, that's what really the focus is on. Still, hormones shouldnt have any focus, shit, any thing which doesn't harm another. There is human trafficking occurring at the same time... Bust them.

you will get a seizure letter, throw it in the trash and dont look back
nothing to worry about trust me on this

I don't understand how a woman can walk into a doctor's office pay the money and have her breasts stomach lips and face hacked up and the government says that's ok. But if a man wants to change his looks by taking a substance that isn't hurting anybody else and he's making that choice as an adult and doing it the right way they call that illegal.

you will get a seizure letter, throw it in the trash and dont look back
nothing to worry about trust me on this

Can you imagine the dumb fucks that attempt to show up to the CBP and dispute illegal products ? lol, and you know there are people that actually do this.. fucken idiots !

Its like a rite of passage for every juicer, they must buy from naps at least once

I don't understand how a woman can walk into a doctor's office pay the money and have her breasts stomach lips and face hacked up and the government says that's ok. But if a man wants to change his looks by taking a substance that isn't hurting anybody else and he's making that choice as an adult and doing it the right way they call that illegal.

yeah its all about money and control.

there are a lot of things that are just wrong and should not be happening in the world right now, but the people in power are corrupt and ungodly individuals who prey on the poor and weak..

Because the government gets a piece of that money the woman pays to have herself hacked up

yeah its all about money and control.

there are a lot of things that are just wrong and should not be happening in the world right now, but the people in power are corrupt and ungodly individuals who prey on the poor and weak..

Oh you don't even know bro. My GF works for an accounting firm that supports a big player in the medical industry I guess. She has seen the financials of it and they had an event recently announcing some big big changes coming our way... Gonna be some ridiculous shit going down. The medical industry is ridiculously greedy.

You do know how the system works right? There is no Human on the other end of the notification. Its computers, yes they proabably log the IP address just in case there is a future problem. But considering that there is over 40 million pieces of mail coming through customs a day in some form or fashion, it would be impossible to effectively track a package unless that package was Identified of its contents before shipping. And if your paranoid about it logging your IP address use a VPN, your typical Government agency does not have the resources nor the desire to defeat VPN's. The Government sends stuff all the time through the Mail to see if Customs can pick up the obvious and most of it is obvious such as pacakges labeled Meth on it with actual Meth like substance with residue. 9 out of 10 of those packages made it through customs.

I always thought that was pretty ridiculous too, With all that mail every day it just doesn't make any sense, imagine how many people are checking trackers every day.

Top Bottom