napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kevin levrone

Hes already better than he was in 97..the last pics he released look killer...he's top 5 easy I think

Levrone looks great. Hes definately going to be top five. He's not as big as some of the guys but I think he'll come in way more defined and polished.

Been a levrone fan since 99. But bro...

6450d2615050058a68abaa81b0a8e2bd.jpg

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

That's a nice magazine doctored photo..guess well see in 2 weeks? He still might hold the title though

I agree. I am a Levrone, ronnie and Centaponi fan. But sheer size and condition, Phil is a monster

Been a levrone fan since 99. But bro...

6450d2615050058a68abaa81b0a8e2bd.jpg

No matter what you think of the man, the separation in his muscles is incredibly ridiculous. Looks sharper than he did in previous years, but we shall see. I see him and Levrone at 1 and 2, Dexter at 3rd and Roelly top 5.

Can't stand Phil, was always a Kevin fan. I see him top 5 for sure and I'd love to see him win but IDK at this point. I can't decide if that pic of Phil is one of the greatest or the worst bodybuilding pic I've ever seen.

It's a win regardless for him to step on the stage but I will be shocked if he places top 5 and so will a lot of people. Great story though and Would love to be proved wrong .
What is your reasoning for this exactly? Have you seen pictures of Levrone he looks phenomenal.. I'd say he will make 2cd or 3rd for sure.

What is your reasoning for this exactly? Have you seen pictures of Levrone he looks phenomenal.. I'd say he will make 2cd or 3rd for sure.

He has a great upper body... But how can you say that he looks "phenomenal" when you haven't seen his legs ??

Top Bottom