napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kept All Gains 8 days after 1st MK 2866 Cycle

iguanascorpion

Pleased to find that I have kept all 10lbs of gains 8 days after the cycle was finished. Started my second month of MK 677 (which I believe is making a huge difference as I have kept calories up and have almost no body fat gains). I have also been taking GW for the last 3 weeks.

Pleased to find that I have kept all 10lbs of gains 8 days after the cycle was finished. Started my second month of MK 677 (which I believe is making a huge difference as I have kept calories up and have almost no body fat gains). I have also been taking GW for the last 3 weeks.

Awesome to hear bro! MK-677 has become my favorite sarm, and GW is a close second! Sarms gains are generally easy to keep, but I'm sure MK-677 has helped a bunch in that regard

Rick,
Thanks! Have you found from user feedback that MK-677 works more effectively in older males (I am 50). Plus, I love the pulses I have been receiving from using it. For me the MK 2866/677 combo was awesome, after a two week break, I am starting my second cycle of Ostabolic next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rick,
Thanks! Have you found from user feedback that MK-677 works more effectively in older males (I am 50). Plus, I love the pulses I have been receiving from using it. For me the MK 2866/677 combo was awesome, after a two week break, I am starting my second cycle of Ostabolic next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely think those that are older probably see a little more benefit, considering the drop in GH levels as we age, Especially after 40. I am 42, so I've seen a huge benefit from it myself. It's an incredible compound and has become my favorite sarm for all the benefits it provides

Top Bottom