Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just help me!

Hey guys I just got PCT in the mail today. I am going to start taking it ASAP. My bench is 315 and my weight is 215. Lets start this out and see where it gets me////

Hey guys I just got PCT in the mail today. I am going to start taking it ASAP. My bench is 315 and my weight is 215. Lets start this out and see where it gets me////
excellent bro! keep us updated on everything!

After you wrap up your PCT you'll be well on your way bro. Good luck and keep us updated. You made a great choice waiting to take the AAS. You'll be astonished on what the SARMS will provide you with.. results are stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eating clean and timing on you're feeding, is the most important thing. Most people can't do it. The working out is the easiest part. The late night food cravings, and between meal snacking will take you out of the fat burning zone.

What's up guys. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I been on my PCT for a week and honestly I can tell I am already stronger. My weight has shot up from 215 to 220 in a week (not what I wanted) But, I can tell its all muscle. I have been sleeping like a baby. I had been waking up twice a night to go pee but, I havent heard my kids get up in the morning this week. I cant wait until I am done with this PCT so I can start cutting.

Top Bottom