Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just help me!

KJ

Whats up all. First off I want to say I enjoy reading all the post and information everyone puts out. it's helps alot. I really love the Youtube videos Dylan puts out regularly. The reason I am putting this post out is because I really need some help. I am 40 years old and I dont want to fall in the trap of just being a fatass. Currently I am 5'11 and 215. my goal is to get to around 185 buy my 41st birthday in june. I have a decent workout routine going on right now. so now I just need some advice on what type of Sarms to get and some thoughts on how long it would take me to get to my goal. I currently bench over 345 so strength is not an issue for me (even though I would welcome more) please help me out guys. I am trying to post picture so dont give me a hard time LOL

Whats up all. First off I want to say I enjoy reading all the post and information everyone puts out. it's helps alot. I really love the Youtube videos Dylan puts out regularly. The reason I am putting this post out is because I really need some help. I am 40 years old and I dont want to fall in the trap of just being a fatass. Currently I am 5'11 and 215. my goal is to get to around 185 buy my 41st birthday in june. I have a decent workout routine going on right now. so now I just need some advice on what type of Sarms to get and some thoughts on how long it would take me to get to my goal. I currently bench over 345 so strength is not an issue for me (even though I would welcome more) please help me out guys. I am trying to post picture so dont give me a hard time LOL
how long it takes you depends on you brother... noone on the planet could answer that... if your eating right and training properly, including cardio then it should not take you six months but thats up to you bro... noone can control that... now, i can help you with your sarms stack for sure... the best and most aggressive sarms cutting stack is the enhanced super stack... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

we can get you where you want to be bro... clearly you need work but its far from the worst ive seen as well.. you can do this!

Hey Bro thanks for the advice. I look forward to giving my feedback on how the Sarms do......

Hey Bro thanks for the advice. I look forward to giving my feedback on how the Sarms do......
your very welcome bro... im here anytime you have questions... also, please keep us updated on your results!

Fuck i'm not waiting. I putting in my order right now! One last thing. I still have about 4 weeks of test prop and EQ should I start taking it or just wait on my stack to come in?

Fuck i'm not waiting. I putting in my order right now! One last thing. I still have about 4 weeks of test prop and EQ should I start taking it or just wait on my stack to come in?
brother, wtf are you doing using steroids being overweight like this?? you need to get off that shit asap brother!! your going to fuck yourself up! you need to get your pct CORRECT first.. you can start them right when you finish pct... here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Oh shit. that's what I get from listening to a friend from high school. Ok, Im throwing this shit away. You certainly got my attention. i'm new to this and im not going to risk fucking myself up so taking good solid advice is not not hard for me brother. I have not use those steroids in a over 6 months put If you are tell me to get that PCT stack first then thats what I will do..

Oh shit. that's what I get from listening to a friend from high school. Ok, Im throwing this shit away. You certainly got my attention. i'm new to this and im not going to risk fucking myself up so taking good solid advice is not not hard for me brother. I have not use those steroids in a over 6 months put If you are tell me to get that PCT stack first then thats what I will do..
yes bro, your friend is a fucking asshole telling you to use steroids at that body fat bro! you need to be 12-13% body fat and im pretty sure your smart enough to know you are nowhere near that.. we can get you there but using steroids at an elevated body fat is only going to make things worse... get the pct asap and run it... once you complete it then you can start the sarms stack

Damn! thanks for letting me know and looking out for me. I just ordered my PCT and look forward to getting your advice in the future.
forgive me for sounding stupid but, can you give me a break down on how today it. Sorry if thats a dumb question I just want to get this right from here on out.

order.JPG

Damn! thanks for letting me know and looking out for me. I just ordered my PCT and look forward to getting your advice in the future.
forgive me for sounding stupid but, can you give me a break down on how today it. Sorry if thats a dumb question I just want to get this right from here on out.

View attachment 3484
hey bro, im not sure what you mean because you said a breakdown on how "today it" are you asking how to take it??

Welcome brother! You got this. I was pretty close a little over a year ago to where you are now after living nearly 2 decades in shape. 2 injuries and boom...i hit 25% b/f PLUS! I tried to just head in to it again and do what I did before until Dylan, Rick, etc gave me some tough love. I am not much lighter today than I was then but my body fat is never above 15 in the winter and 12 or so in the summer which is where I like to be. Think about that. Close to the same weight with 10% LESS b/f!!!! Welcome to the family. The love can be brutal at times but its because these guys wanna see success. BTW, I wouldnt go throwin anything out just yet [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother! this can be a little depressing. But, I plan on keeping on a plan that Dylan recommends to me. But, wow 25% b/f PLUS! That's great to hear. I just ordered my Platinum PCT Stack and look forward to starting that. If you don't mind me asking what were some of the best benefits you saw with sarms?

SARMS have been a bit of a miracle for me and there was some trial and error involved for sure! Size, endurance, vascularity, feelings of wellbeing, and motivation. The motivation/energized feeling may have been a placebo affect and I believe it was. While it should NEVER be the basis to get you in the gym it was a catalyst to keep me there. You have some great shit ahead of you bro! Follow the pro's here man. Sometime we all have to crawl even after weve walked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah brother thanks!. I am dailed in, just going to lean on you all for a while to learn as much as I can on how to take care of my body

Yeah brother thanks!. I am dailed in, just going to lean on you all for a while to learn as much as I can on how to take care of my body

^^^ Check out the thread Rick provided in the previous link, it has much needed info and gives a great breakdown

Top Bottom