napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jay Wayne ? About Sarms

Jay-Wayne

Im 28 years old, 184lb. I want to start taking SARMS. At the moment I'm cutting to get about 8-10% body fat, maintain that for awhile then clean bulk for about 9 months to put on some more size. Can you help me with these questions?
1. What is a good stack i would need to cut on and for how long?
2. What is the PCT cycle after the cut is over and for how long?
3. What is a good stack I would need to bulk on and for how long?
4. What is the PCT cycle I need to run after the 9month bulk is over?
5. Once I reach the physique I desire can I stop taking SARMS and keep most of my gains buy eating right and lifting heavy, or do I need to keep running cycles?
My profile pic is my current physique if you wanted to use it as a reference.

Hey there why not go through and do a simple search for all those questions? Every question u asked is in this forum. Plus all the answers. I'm not trying to be an ass but being spoon fed all the answers without trying to do some research on your own is what we don't like. And it's on every forum.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Im 28 years old, 184lb. I want to start taking SARMS. At the moment I'm cutting to get about 8-10% body fat, maintain that for awhile then clean bulk for about 9 months to put on some more size. Can you help me with these questions?
1. What is a good stack i would need to cut on and for how long?
2. What is the PCT cycle after the cut is over and for how long?
3. What is a good stack I would need to bulk on and for how long?
4. What is the PCT cycle I need to run after the 9month bulk is over?
5. Once I reach the physique I desire can I stop taking SARMS and keep most of my gains buy eating right and lifting heavy, or do I need to keep running cycles?
My profile pic is my current physique if you wanted to use it as a reference.

okay bro... you dont run NINE MONTH cycles so i have no clue what your getting at on that one... i will give you a cutting stack layout followed by a bulk stack, top to bottom with pct included... i have written so many articles and done A LOT of videos so you have a reference for any questions as well... you do need to attempt to read some on your own but im more than happy to answer your questions.. start by reading my sarms articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here is your cutting stack followed by your bulking stack... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

followed by

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan knows his shit better then anyone I know.. Follow his stack above cause that is a killer protocol.

Im confused on how many bottles to buy.
On the website it says Stenabolic (SR9009) - 20mgs/ml @ 30ml. How do I know how much is in the bottle. Is it saying that it has 20 milligrams in it or 30?

I'm supposed to run the cycle for 12 weeks so I'm just trying to figure out how many bottles I need to buy to complete this cycle.

Top Bottom