Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF + NYR review

BigJohnMcCarthy

Put a small order in for 2 of my boys that been using naps for years on Thursday and received them both today. They said they had no issues with naps except the up to 35 day wait and the last order of sust350 they had would have them both limping for up to a week and was hard to even put socks on. It was the first order I put in so I had some questions, communication and shipping was A1 from both!

i know that limping can't put sock on pip, got it from injecting 2cc test500 , worst pain ever and you get constant hot flashes like you have the flu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy to me that guys still use Naps. But regardless yes two solid dudes you ordered from for sure.

Yea said they almost had to jump in their drawers to get em on and had a cpl day fever after each pin. Doubt they ever will use naps again.

Glad to hear you got taken care of bud. Iwgf and ny are both top notch guys. Enjoy.

Definitely, I've ordered from IWGF before and product was solid and NY... he's brewing up that FIRE with his Valhalla line. You should try that 44 Deca... 444mg of Deca and a picture of a very handsome and likeable guy on the label I hear.

bro i only got one 10ML 444deca left... and i cant seem let it go. LOL

thanks for the review...as a one man operation i do my best for yall... and i know the quality is there, kicks my ass being so picky myself as an engineer LOL

Mother fuckers are scared... they think it has some pip when it doesn't. Scared they'll end up looking like this...

View attachment 2941

The anti-Lindsay

One day I'll be like you.. Fuck it I'm it running when the caber Gets here. Go bulk to cut (tren) one long as heavy one. Lol

VALHALLA CEO
9dcfcc9d1cb10684de652c1e9807d11f.jpg

That 44 will have you looking like whoa....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Put a small order in for 2 of my boys that been using naps for years on Thursday and received them both today. They said they had no issues with naps except the up to 35 day wait and the last order of sust350 they had would have them both limping for up to a week and was hard to even put socks on. It was the first order I put in so I had some questions, communication and shipping was A1 from both!

ever time I have order from IWGF it was free shipping

Thanks so much for the shout out. We always appreciate the reviews. I hope everything goes as planned for your cycle. Keep us all posted.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom