napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

It's Official: Evo/Berd Scam

I agree. They are not going to let bad bloods come back or any potential for bad review among the testers.

It's also the rep system behind it. It's crazy. It's worse than n2bm or sarms1 or any of it. They are going to be pushed hard by the mods because it's cash in thier posted for every sale.muskate is the only other one I've seen completly for go any opinion on it or not talk about it openly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree. They are not going to let bad bloods come back or any potential for bad review among the testers.

It's also the rep system behind it. It's crazy. It's worse than n2bm or sarms1 or any of it. They are going to be pushed hard by the mods because it's cash in thier posted for every sale.muskate is the only other one I've seen completly for go any opinion on it or not talk about it openly.

And that's only because he's 140 lbs soaking wet and isn't on gear for the time being

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for what? they could hook up with a legit lab and rep respectively.I bet they are paying dirt to.No reason to stoop that low, you can rep for good labs and be honest about everything .If i ever repped for a place that pulled shyt like that, i would quit asap, it ruins your credibilty not only on your own board, but every other board also. Its a quick fix. People have to have some brains and think outside the brainwashing

for what? they could hook up with a legit lab and rep respectively.I bet they are paying dirt to.No reason to stoop that low, you can rep for good labs and be honest about everything .If i ever repped for a place that pulled shyt like that, i would quit asap, it ruins your credibilty not only on your own board, but every other board also. Its a quick fix. People have to have some brains and think outside the brainwashing

Totally agree man. All the lies and contradictions is ridiculous, and I'm glad you dipped out. I figured it was just a matter of time.

That's what I don't get... like what do they get that makes them stay. They have to know there is better opportunity out there. Are they afraid of staring over? Like I don't get it. Jp is just doing his thing. Him I get it. He's an older dude and he always was on his own path but still partially influenced. I don't see him changing.

But Steve and muskate I don't get it....

Totally agree man. All the lies and contradictions is ridiculous, and I'm glad you dipped out. I figured it was just a matter of time.

i didnt dip out. i got banned because when i figured out this plan, i started warning labs and people behind their back and they found out.But yea no way i was going to do this EVER.I had good labs on there offering me rep jobs all the time.Why would i work for a shit operation like this? one that is hurting people and good labs .... lying about their gear being pharma grade and posting fake reviews all over the internet? hell no .Never.I wanted no fuxing part of that and they knew it

That's what I don't get... like what do they get that makes them stay. They have to know there is better opportunity out there. Are they afraid of staring over? Like I don't get it. Jp is just doing his thing. Him I get it. He's an older dude and he always was on his own path but still partially influenced. I don't see him changing.

But Steve and muskate I don't get it....

i was more along the lines talking about jp. He dont even back the supplements and now he is backing the fake pharma grade gear wpa is trying to throw down members throats . Much worse imo

i havent seen steve or mustake say much. but a log? jesus lol ..but then again i havent been up in every thread either

steve is a good dude, he will get out of this soon.Dont lose faith in him

No offense, but Steve is a prick and he can stay at evo. I hate his know it all attitude about everything except getting pussy. He is the reason there's the term little man syndrome.
LMFAO!

Steve is the one over there pushing that shit hardcore. Anybody who asks a question is immediately met with his condescending, asshole remarks. Fuck him and his Terd Pharma peddlers.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

10% and you got like 5 people fighting for and everyone knows the lab is shit already lmao

There are a lot of labs that sell that same exact stuff, only some sell $25 bottles of tren a while some sell $65 bottles of tren a, I was reading your new meso thread and a guy said the same thing, then I looked at the vials and the way the orals come and you can tell that it is probably sourced from the same exact place except that other guy sells it for 1/3 the price. I can't imagine someone selling that low quality product for that price forever, that other guy gets a lot of flack for his $14 test p being to weak so it's only a matter of time.

Here is your one and only stand-up guy stevesmi, the exact same guy I've seen 100s of times flame members for using medications, sleep aids antibiotics you name it. Well here he is completely contradicting himself, sounding like a tool pushing this shit.

9a27d511d747ab684307b8ba70af2fbb.jpg

There are a lot of labs that sell that same exact stuff, only some sell $25 bottles of tren a while some sell $65 bottles of tren a, I was reading your new meso thread and a guy said the same thing, then I looked at the vials and the way the orals come and you can tell that it is probably sourced from the same exact place except that other guy sells it for 1/3 the price. I can't imagine someone selling that low quality product for that price forever, that other guy gets a lot of flack for his $14 test p being to weak so it's only a matter of time.

so what is it?its atleast gmp made probably right? why the hell would they be so iggnorant to say it is pharma grade on their website ?

Here is your one and only stand-up guy stevesmi, the exact same guy I've seen 100s of times flame members for using medications, sleep aids antibiotics you name it. Well here he is completely contradicting himself, sounding like a tool pushing this shit.

9a27d511d747ab684307b8ba70af2fbb.jpg

i really dont know what to say at this point.

Top Bottom