napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is test only cycles underrated

Test Only cycles are often discarded once a guy gets comfortable and the compounds game begins. So is test only cycles underrated I asked this not as a first time users, I have done 4 cycles-3 test e cycles and 1 sustanon & winstrol cycle. I am planning my 5th cycle of test e for 12/wk at 500mg/wk. some of the people that I train with say test only cycles or a waste of time, for a guy like me and most of us we are not Comp BB's and really..... running ridiculous stacks and mgs is just not smart AAS thinking.
Slow wins this race, be good to your organs and joints. Research and research again and ask questions . So what are your thoughts, should I add to the cycle.

Thanks

Bullshit! Test only cycles have yeilded me the best results. I keep a test only cycle in the mix..always have for over 10 years now...test is guaranteed gains...every thing else is for shaping n cutting and trimming the tree if u ask me...not a Damn thing wrong with a test only cycle

Clean diet with low dose of Test only cycle
... Less water retention or it's unavoidable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya is the clean diet keep water retention off on test cycle I am going to cut with test or recompn On only test

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The only people who hate test-only cycles are the lazy fucks who just up their dose instead of their weight on the bar, and who are often on enough junk to send Phar Lap into cardiac arrest, and still look like shit because they don't understand the basic fundamentals.

Considering what can be achieved with a natural body that is blessed with optimal hormonal functioning and high test, and then once that natural body is maxed at it's potential - and that same base hormone is boosted to superhuman levels on a test cycle - some very impressive stuff is possible.

The only time to run other compounds is not because test by itself is in any way bad, it's that they have a different purpose than test (which always must be ran anyway) or do a particular niche thing better.

From where you are now, optimum next cycle IMO would be Test + EQ and throw in some SARMS. Finish off with an oral of your choice again - winny or var.

Test is best ALWAYS. I would take a high dosed test cycle for results any day of the week.

You can grow plenty off of just test without anything else.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom