napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is TBOL like dbol without the water?

Maximus PC

I am a huge responder to dbol. The old pink thai's I can take 10-15mg per day and have back pumps that will crush the life out of you and gain 20-25lbs of water in a month. With that being said, nothing, and I mean nothing (that ive tried so far) makes me feel that strong, so quickly.

Besides the back pumps, and water, dbol also gives me acid reflux from hell.

Does tbol work the same but without the water?

Im getting ready for a blast and have spent the last year or so getting everything back in check. My body fat is in the 13 range and intend to get down to 10, once Im back into a cut.

My workout program mostly revolves around lower reps, heavier weight (mostly on the compound lifts accessories are different) so, I love the strength benefits, I get from an oral, but dont want the bloat.

I am a huge responder to dbol. The old pink thai's I can take 10-15mg per day and have back pumps that will crush the life out of you and gain 20-25lbs of water in a month. With that being said, nothing, and I mean nothing (that ive tried so far) makes me feel that strong, so quickly.

Besides the back pumps, and water, dbol also gives me acid reflux from hell.

Does tbol work the same but without the water?

Im getting ready for a blast and have spent the last year or so getting everything back in check. My body fat is in the 13 range and intend to get down to 10, once Im back into a cut.

My workout program mostly revolves around lower reps, heavier weight (mostly on the compound lifts accessories are different) so, I love the strength benefits, I get from an oral, but dont want the bloat.
There are very few similarities to be honest. You are on the right track, but Tbol is preferred for lean mass gains and decent strength gains. Overall you will probably get less than with Dbol, but it also has less sides, no estrogen conversion, and very lean and dry gains. I would always choose Tbol over Dbol myself. I think it's a superior drug in comparison

Cool, if you were to choose between var and tbol?

Ive moved past the idea of ever being 240 and shredded, and honestly being much over 210 doesnt excite me much. I just want to get as strong and as lean as I can, in a relatively linear way. Meaning no more binging my way 30-40lbs up lol

After a pretty long break, I might as well say Im in my second year of having my shit together, and refuse to ever break the 15% bf range again.

Cool. As I posted Im all about long "dry" gains now. I have to admit though when about day 7 or 10 hit on dbol and you logbook says you did 50's on hammer curls last week and this week it feels like a paper weight, that is pretty satisfying lol

There are very few similarities to be honest. You are on the right track, but Tbol is preferred for lean mass gains and decent strength gains. Overall you will probably get less than with Dbol, but it also has less sides, no estrogen conversion, and very lean and dry gains. I would always choose Tbol over Dbol myself. I think it's a superior drug in comparison

^This is a very good comparison, although i personally opt for dbol. Plus dbol gives me the greatest feeling of well being over any other compound. But this will definitely be different person to person and goal dependent

Ive moved past the idea of ever being 240 and shredded, and honestly being much over 210 doesnt excite me much. I just want to get as strong and as lean as I can, in a relatively linear way. Meaning no more binging my way 30-40lbs up lol

After a pretty long break, I might as well say Im in my second year of having my shit together, and refuse to ever break the 15% bf range again.

For me it would be Tbol over var

Plus being that Dbol is much more complex when it comes to retaining muscle, minimizing water retention and controlling estrogen, Dbol is not a beginner oral. Tbol on the other hand is much more forgiving for beginners

Plus being that Dbol is much more complex when it comes to retaining muscle, minimizing water retention and controlling estrogen, Dbol is not a beginner oral. Tbol on the other hand is much more forgiving for beginners

This is true, and it's almost ironic as Dbol is probably the most well known oral and the most often used as an introductory oral. Funny how stuff like that works out.

^This is a very good comparison, although i personally opt for dbol. Plus dbol gives me the greatest feeling of well being over any other compound. But this will definitely be different person to person and goal dependent

yep..my favs dbol,winny,tbol. Adrol makes me have stomach problems, and var is like M&M's

This is true, and it's almost ironic as Dbol is probably the most well known oral and the most often used as an introductory oral. Funny how stuff like that works out.

Tbol just isn't as heard of. Or popular. . I think it'll grow in time. Plus most labs don't even Carry it.

Ya bro, like you said may have something to do with being one of the most known orals there is, being that its the second actual testosterone derivative only behind testosterone itself, so when it comes to AAS stacking people automatically think first testosterone base, then dbol oral stacked. And its been this way for many years, but with the influx of information these days people are starting to realize this is not an easy compound to perfect as far as what one gets out of it

Ya bro, like you said may have something to do with being one of the most known orals there is, being that its the second actual testosterone derivative only behind testosterone itself, so when it comes to AAS stacking people automatically think first testosterone base, then dbol oral stacked. And its been this way for many years, but with the influx of information these days people are starting to realize this is not an easy compound to perfect as far as what one gets out of it

Ive always been puzzled by people who will do 1g of test, and 40 mg of dbol, I'd probably start leaking water out of my ears on a run like that.

Var is an overrated steroid and made for women in my opinion. I was very disappointed with it. I didn't get much at all from it. I'd choose Tbol everyday all day over var. Not even a comparison

Yes, it's for this reason that I always recommend Tbol as a Kickstart in place of Dbol, especially for beginners.

Var is an overrated steroid and made for women in my opinion. I was very disappointed with it. I didn't get much at all from it. I'd choose Tbol everyday all day over var. Not even a comparison

^ I so agree with this right here, lol. I just cannot find a functional use for this compound, at least for any of my goals or needs. Maybe i just dont respond much to anavar. I would opt for a sarms stack over this, and definitely tbol for sure over var all day

Seeing Im a trt guy, I personally never bought into the "kickstart" thing. I like everything sort of going to work at once, just my preference.

I tried var once but just figured it was bunk because I got absolutely nothing from it. This input has been great, thank you

i hate all that water .Im not a guy that likes that watered down extra size, some people love that look.Depends on what you seek

Top Bottom