napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

is it safe to order steroids online from roidmass.com?

AeroDYNO

Can you guys tell me if these guys are a reputable website if it is it safe to order steroids online from these roidmass.com guys selling berd pharma?

Totally safe - I get all of my Berd stuff from them, and so far in over 10 orders did not have any problems. Berd Pharmaceuticals really shine with quality - love how smooth their oils go in.

So is this website a sponsored and endorsed site here on this forum? I personally haven't heard of them, or seen them listed here as an approved source... my point being this, if in fact they aren't one of the sites we here endorse to strike up a convo about them seems either like a marketing ploy, or you just left your etiquette at the door and walked on in muddy boots and all. This forum provides quite a few reputable sources and to discuss another one is a slap in the face to the sources and reps here.
Personally if this is the case I recommend we shut this shit down and lock this.
Good to go, or not...

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Definitely agree with your sentiment, I'm all for supporting the sponsors here. But we're also against censorship, as long as personal info is not being put out there etc. Also by keeping these posts around shows sponsors here aren't afraid of competition and they have a product that stands for itself. I imagine most people on this board would be going through one of our sponsors. I know there are a couple that already had an established source beforehand tho.

Glad your more open minded than me bro... to me it was like a chick came over half naked and horny, watches tv with you all snuggled up kissing on your neck and then gets up and says goodnight and then goes to your roommates bedroom talking about she can't wait to get her juice box pounded.

Have no idea what the thread is about butt thank you for the direction

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP only has 6 posts... I don't think he's been around long enough to know what's really going on... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

ce4a56207b5efedf997a5edda5b191b8.jpg

Tren Replacement Therapy

Hi newbie dose need have a link

This is an old ass thread. Stay far away from this source abd stick with the sponsors we have on the forum

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks I'm think I'm getting the business from my local hardware store thanks

I'd so smash the both of them... even though this has got to be photoshop crap if The 44 saw either of them (preferably both) in person it'd be a done deal.

Photoshopped. Fuck NO . Those bitches got there hands on ROBO TREN

Tren Replacement Therapy

Dylan and RickRock are the go to guys (i assume) are you in form to start a cycle? or are you trying to loose weight and build muscles using gear? have you tried SARMS - from SARMX.com?

Top Bottom