Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Is innovapharm a good company?

Jtbabyallnightlong

I recently bought a few products from innovapharm including gw501516 and sr9009. I would have bought them from here but I didn't come across sarmsx till after I purchased the products. I just want to know if they're a good company as far as real sarms because I already bought them and I can't return them since I opened the bottle so I'm hoping they're good so I don't waste over $200 Thanks!

Any company that sells ots supps and "sarms", I'd be worried. Sarms are research chemicals and can't be sold for human consumption so if marketed as a "supplement", its more than likely shit or something else that you don't even know.

Has anyone here ever taken sarmpharm or innovapharm? I just want to know if they're safe because I just spent over $300 and I can't return them because I Already started taking it and I don't have the money to just through it away and spend another $300 some dollars if I don't have to but at the Same time I don't want to fucking up my body

we've just told you its crap, you can either listen, or do as you want and pay the consequences.

Has anyone here ever taken sarmpharm or innovapharm? I just want to know if they're safe because I just spent over $300 and I can't return them because I Already started taking it and I don't have the money to just through it away and spend another $300 some dollars if I don't have to but at the Same time I don't want to fucking up my body

Ultimately you can do what you want man. Looks like youre wanting someone to come in and give the green light but it wont happen. Who knows what you have.. sarms, ph's, bunk... no one knows. You can choose to take the chance but be prepared for the worse. Get bloods and have pct ready in case you end up screwing yourself. Thats the risk you're taking so if you choose to listen or not, just understand that.

ultimately you can do what you want man. Looks like youre wanting someone to come in and give the green light but it wont happen. Who knows what you have.. Sarms, ph's, bunk... No one knows. You can choose to take the chance but be prepared for the worse. Get bloods and have pct ready in case you end up screwing yourself. Thats the risk you're taking so if you choose to listen or not, just understand that.

please read this again ,,,,,,,,,,,bro

I asked if anyone's ever taken a sarm from their company. because most likely you haven't and you're just talking. Just tell me why is it crap?

Any company that sells ots supps and "sarms", I'd be worried. Sarms are research chemicals and can't be sold for human consumption so if marketed as a "supplement", its more than likely shit or something else that you don't even know.
I'm pretty sure Max answered your question

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Top Bottom