napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is 250mg of test e not enough

Re: RE: Re: Is 250mg of test e not enough

Againaday said:
Not sure if I should have started a new post, but hope it get read. Running arimadex because I can't get aromasin here, and getting conflicting amounts as some say .25mg eod and some say .50mg because .25mg won't do shit.

Thanks a mil for your help only did 1 injection so far and want to keep it correct, or as close as I can.

250mg test e every week
50mg proviron ed
. 25mg arimadex eod
Plus vits and food etc.
For that dose of test being on the lower side, I would say start with 0.25mg and asess from there

Thanks a mil for the fast reply Rick and the rest of the crew. Keep a lot of us from messing up what should be a positive experience turning into he'll.

You guys on this forum is great no doubt saving thousands of lives with your knowledge and fast responses everyday.

Thanks.

Againaday said:
Not sure if I should have started a new post, but hope it get read. Running arimadex because I can't get aromasin here, and getting conflicting amounts as some say .25mg eod and some say .50mg because .25mg won't do shit.

Thanks a mil for your help only did 1 injection so far and want to keep it correct, or as close as I can.

250mg test e every week
50mg proviron ed
. 25mg arimadex eod
Plus vits and food etc.

for me personally i wouldnt run adex unless i needed it. id keep it on hand in case. especially with the Proviron added in to keep Estro in check. if you want to be safe then ok, but for me personally Adex doesnt seem to do anything at all, and then if you get off of it it may cause rebound problems. it just seems like a waste of money, puts more stress on liver, and may cause rebound Estro problems..

Top Bottom