Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

Talons480

Hello everyone. Finally jumped on the forums and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I’m a long time gym goer, 17 years or so now, I’m 36 years of age this month and I’ve recently started back into some intermediate gear cycling after a relatively long 6 year break from anything anabolic.

I’m really here to learn and to try to take myself to the next level and possibly run a show or two within the next year. I’ve always been more so into powerlifting and strength training while also carrying a nice physique but after a couple of lingering injuries I ended up having to humble myself and pretty much had to take a step back and in a sense start over again. As far as the injuries go, I suffered from a minor pec tear years ago and more recently suffered a torn meniscus. I’ve rehabbed both over time and have finally gotten myself back into respectable shape over the last year.

Anyways, some quick stats as requested.

Height 5’ 9”

205 pounds

Body fat approximately 12-14 percent, haven’t bothered measuring since I’m only halfway through current cut cycle.

17 years consistent training but also trained throughout high school to an extent.

Cycles: Superdrol back in the day(boy was that stuff toxic)
I’ve also run various types of test, E, C, and Sust.
I’ve ran Deca with test cycles.
I’ve ran Tren for a brief 6 or 8 week cycle back in the day along with Test.
I’ve more recently just came back to running AAS, did a light Test C cycle to help recover after a lengthy keto diet and am now running a Test E cycle with EQ as a light cutting cycle.

I’ve ran AAS for about 2 years total time between my first couple of runs and then here recently so I’m experienced but haven’t really been a long term user and always took breaks.

I’ve always ran standard PCT regimens. Nolva, Clomid, and an AI. Usually prefer to run aromasin and if I was runnin a 19 Nor id usually run Caber or something with a lot of velvet bean in it to prevent ED effects.

Supplements: Fish oils, cycle assist supps, a decent multi, probiotics, fiberlyze, vitamin D stand-alone, etc.

Thanks for having me guys!

Last edited:
Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you. Let me know if there's anything I can help with

Hey thanks man. Love your videos Dylan. You’ve got some of the most informative content out there. Really appreciate what you do for the bodybuilding community.

Top Bottom