napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intolerable and Foul practices from the Evolutionary Forum

imported_admin

It has come to my attention from several NOW FORMER MEMBERS of the parasite of a board termed "EVO" aka Evolutionary of the many foul practices occurring. We were well aware of many but it seems to be far worse than initially thought. The using of good people and sponsors, the editing of reviews, the deletion of comments over and over, the posing of alters as well as logging into banned members screen names and posting as them, the providing of low end products at high end prices and the overall disregard of people's health and well-being by lying and misleading is not only unacceptable but flat out despicable. This is not tolerable and it is extremely bothersome to see. Adrenaline Rush is the number one advocate for the complete opposite of all these deceitful practices and we want to start the campaign of "JUST SAY NO TO EVO!"

This is a new home for all of you. This is a place where you are in the best hands possible and you can rest assured that NONE of these foul practices will occur here. The selfishness and lack of care for others is incredible. Rest assured, Adrenaline Rush will be your new home and we will continue to provide the very best in every aspect that others fail. We are building a family here, a real family. Family means that WE CARE for everyone and we provide the tools and guidance for safety as well as health and longevity. We encourage everyone to take a stand and to come and join a real family and community.

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

Just came over from evo. A few days ago I saw a thread that said why was my express domestic review changed from a positive review to a negative review? WTF? Needless to say the thread was promptly locked and then deleted. That is some bullshit!

scurry30 said:
Just came over from evo. A few days ago I saw a thread that said why was my express domestic review changed from a positive review to a negative review? WTF? Needless to say the thread was promptly locked and then deleted. That is some bullshit!

Why am I not surprised... well my friend, rest assured, NONE OF THAT SHIT IS GOING ON HERE... Its great to see you over here... You are a real asset and very much wanted here...

KingWizard said:
Haha that's just the beginning of it my friend, wait until you hear what I have to tell you..

Maybe we can compare stories? LOL there's not enough fucking time in a day...

Re: RE: Re: Intolerable and Foul practices from the Evolutionary Forum

scurry30 said:
Scurry. What's up buddy.

Ya I bailed out on evo. Which was too bad I made nice money there but too risky.

PHURIOUS said:
Ya I bailed out on evo. Which was too bad I made nice money there but too risky.
You'll be better off in the long run bro! Those guys have their own agenda there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
PHURIOUS said:
You'll be better off in the long run bro! Those guys have their own agenda there.

Defiantly

LAfit said:
PHURIOUS said:

That's the understatement of the fucking millennium!! LOLL :D

DylanGemelli said:
scurry30 said:

Why am I not surprised... well my friend, rest assured, NONE OF THAT SHIT IS GOING ON HERE... Its great to see you over here... You are a real asset and very much wanted here...
Thanks for the kind words bro. Looking forward to seeing and being a part of this board growing

scurry30 said:
PHURIOUS said:
What's up bro? Guess I'm just following you around cyberspace. Lol
Welcome scurry. Or should I say..... Clint Eastwood?

scurry30 said:
DylanGemelli said:
scurry30 said:

Thanks for the kind words bro. Looking forward to seeing and being a part of this board growing

For sure and we are happy to have you... You need anything along the way, you just let me know and I got you man... We are growing rapidly... There are going to be contests going to for referrals etc.. Plenty of giveaways, all that... Strength in numbers my friend!

I'm not going to shit on EVO or any other forum but rather I'm just going to accept the fact that this forum is going to be much more professional and superior to all the others.. I'm in

SnowMan said:
I'm not going to shit on EVO or any other forum but rather I'm just going to accept the fact that this forum is going to be much more professional and superior to all the others.. I'm in

Yes, sometimes the high road is the best road however the facts are already up... :eek:

I'm glad this was put up and Admin as made it loud and clear that this board will be nothing like Evo!

I can't lie at first coming here I was a bit nervous....some familiar faces of the old admin on Evo, but I've always been a believer in allowing people to redeem themselves. So everyone has a clean slate in my eyes and I hope they can follow what they preach.

I'm sure a lot of people do not know this, but a lot of the old veterans from Evolutionary banned together and made a new site after the situation at Evolutionary was getting ridiculous with banning anyone that said anything negative about sarms1, n2bm products, or just anything the admins didn't like. The product pushing was just getting out of control.

A board with no bullshit, straight truth, helping out our brothers and sisters so no one ends up hurting themselves, and good sources is what the internet bb community needs!

With the "Promise" that was just posted by the Admin here. I foresee only positive direction from AR. I hope we can stay true to that.

I've apparently been given a time out on evo. Lol. I made a thread about reviews being changed and posts getting deleted. I'm assuming the punk bitch or bitches that's behind the deceitful acts didn't like what I had to say. Lol. It wasn't a surprise tho because I started the thread with.... I'll probably get banned for this.

Top Bottom