Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

insulin syringes

I hear you. I know a guy who would pin with a 5cc 20g and use the same tip to draw and pin for weeks at a time. I saw him pin once and it was like watching someone try to pin with a fucking knitting needle. He was sick though.

I'll never understand people that do dumb shit like that. Needles and syringes are cheap as fuck, so I don't understand guys taking this huge risk of infection by reusing needles

I'll never understand people that do dumb shit like that. Needles and syringes are cheap as fuck, so I don't understand guys taking this huge risk of infection by reusing needles

Hahaha that reminds me of Bostin Loyd saying he re uses his insulin syringes for months and months till they start to bend and once they bend he'll replace them with new ones lol and supposedly he's saved $5,000 dollars in his 4-5 years of competing by doing so. Knowing him he's probably telling the truth but fuck.. I would never want to jack up my body like that. I don't mind needles at all. I use to be a drug user. But even as a drug user and being clean for 5 years.. I have sensitive skin. I never re-use needles and never would. I like taking care of my body and being as cautious as possible! But you guys helped me out man I think I'm gonna do the IM shots through a 25g even if it's just trt. slin pins can be a pain in the ass hahaha I forgot who was telling me it was a good idea! Live and learn I guess!

Yeah dude. It was painful to watch on so many levels. He got his pins from his equine vet (he owned a horse farm) so he didnt want to be too obvious. That was his excuse at least. When I told him he can get literally 100 tubes&tips and 100 separate tips for like $30 he cringed at the thought of spending money on them. Lol. Nevermind the thousands of dollars youll spend in the emergency room with an abcess in your ass

Hahaha that reminds me of Bostin Loyd saying he re uses his insulin syringes for months and months till they start to bend and once they bend he'll replace them with new ones lol and supposedly he's saved $5,000 dollars in his 4-5 years of competing by doing so. Knowing him he's probably telling the truth but fuck.. I would never want to jack up my body like that. I don't mind needles at all. I use to be a drug user. But even as a drug user and being clean for 5 years.. I have sensitive skin. I never re-use needles and never would. I like taking care of my body and being as cautious as possible! But you guys helped me out man I think I'm gonna do the IM shots through a 25g even if it's just trt. slin pins can be a pain in the ass hahaha I forgot who was telling me it was a good idea! Live and learn I guess!

I used to be an iv drug user too. Good to hear when others have overcome that shit as well. And the IM shots are easier imo.

as for bostin... we all know how bright he is. Wouldnt trust anything that dude says. Just more controversial advice given to the kids that follow that tool

I used to be an iv drug user too. Good to hear when others have overcome that shit as well. And the IM shots are easier imo.

as for bostin... we all know how bright he is. Wouldnt trust anything that dude says. Just more controversial advice given to the kids that follow that tool

Yeah man I'm grateful to have left all that bs behind. And as for Bostin.. I mean he's getting even bigger now.. not bad I guess but still.. you can't be reckless like that and I feel like he's not going to live very long if he keeps going like this but it's his life.. what do I know lol he's probably a lot healthier than me hahaha

Top Bottom