Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

insulin syringes

trank406

who sells good quality insulin syringes. allegro medical has some very cheap ones =/ wish i didn't waste my money but oh well. let me know guys.. thanks

Thanks bro. Yeah I have the Monoject 1/2ml insulin syringe 29g x 1/2 from allegro but it won't aspirate. The plunger just doesn't work so I don't know if it's because I got the wrong size or what

Thanks bro. Yeah I have the Monoject 1/2ml insulin syringe 29g x 1/2 from allegro but it won't aspirate. The plunger just doesn't work so I don't know if it's because I got the wrong size or what

It's extremely hard to asPirate an insulin syringe as it is. You didn't get the wrong size. What are you using the slin pins for? TRT?

Why would you want to aspirate with a slin pin anyways? Hitting a vein with it is like winning the power ball lottery. Some may disagree with me but I wouldn't even try.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally never aspirate. I used to but if im an inch into my muscle im pretty confident im safe.
I don't either... Never have... But I haven't run Tren yet either so I don't know if it will help with Tren cough or not.

Pharma Lady Rep

It's extremely hard to asPirate an insulin syringe as it is. You didn't get the wrong size. What are you using the slin pins for? TRT?

Yeah.. I was using the ones the endo was sending over to the pharmacy but I don't remember the size.. all I know was they were cheap as hell and I wasn't going to pay a dollar for a set of 5 each time lol I mean that's not bad.. but the quality sucked and I heard good things about the slin pins so I figured give it a try.

Why would you want to aspirate with a slin pin anyways? Hitting a vein with it is like winning the power ball lottery. Some may disagree with me but I wouldn't even try.

Pharma Lady Rep

Oh I aspirate just to make sure that I'm NOT in a vein. I know some people don't because they're veterans or whatever but I want to make sure lol I always try to be cautious because I'm not trying to fuck my shit up.

Oh I aspirate just to make sure that I'm NOT in a vein. I know some people don't because they're veterans or whatever but I want to make sure lol I always try to be cautious because I'm not trying to fuck my shit up.
I respect that bro and to each their own. I'm real big on sanitation... For example, I only pin after I shower. To some that might be excessive.

Pharma Lady Rep

So are you doing subcutaneous injections? Or intramuscular?? Ill tell you... I think of it this way... ever had a phlebotomist that had a hard time getting a vein with an IV? Thats their job... they do it every day. They are intentionally trying to enter your vein and they still miss occasionally. If you inject in say your belly fat like insulin or growth subq, you are very safe. Just some food for thought. I realize the fear in being new to injections but if you wanna aspirate go with an IM inject with a 24 or 25 gauge. Theyre really not painful

So are you doing subcutaneous injections? Or intramuscular?? Ill tell you... I think of it this way... ever had a phlebotomist that had a hard time getting a vein with an IV? Thats their job... they do it every day. They are intentionally trying to enter your vein and they still miss occasionally. If you inject in say your belly fat like insulin or growth subq, you are very safe. Just some food for thought. I realize the fear in being new to injections but if you wanna aspirate go with an IM inject with a 24 or 25 gauge. Theyre really not painful
I found some 26g x 1 Nipro on Amazon and I used it first time this morning. It was a little slow to push the oil through but the needle was butter going in.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some 26g x 1 Nipro on Amazon and I used it first time this morning. It was a little slow to push the oil through but the needle was butter going in.

Pharma Lady Rep

Personally even a 25 is too slow for me. I prefer a 22 or 23 and a 20g draw. I dont usually have any issues

Personally even a 25 is too slow for me. I prefer a 22 or 23 and a 20g draw. I dont usually have any issues
Yeah but I started pinning Trestolone every day and 23g was starting to feel like a harpoon.

Pharma Lady Rep

Ive never tried pushing oil through a slin pin, but I can definitely see it being an issue. I personally prefer a slower injection, but I think the 25g I use for pinning is just right. A 29g is just really small. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if the oil pushes through because of the really low oil volume, but it's just not a method I'm crazy about. I stick to my IM shots through a 25g even with TRT

Yeah but I started pinning Trestolone every day and 23g was starting to feel like a harpoon.

Pharma Lady Rep

I hear you. I know a guy who would pin with a 5cc 20g and use the same tip to draw and pin for weeks at a time. I saw him pin once and it was like watching someone try to pin with a fucking knitting needle. He was sick though.

Top Bottom