Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Incredible source

Boomer

I ordered 10 ampoules organon Deca and 60 tabs Pfizer aromasin. I ordered Sunday, and I received my pack today (Wednesday). Quality gear. Outstanding service. I will use this source again

Last edited:
Thank you so much Boomer. The transaction was flawless. Enjoy that pharma stuff. I hope to hear from you soon. Keep us up to date on the cycle.

I ordered 10 ampoules organon Deca and 60 tabs Pfizer aromasin. I ordered Sunday, and I received my pack today (Wednesday). Quality gear. Outstanding service. I will use this source again

He's super quick and still wants to go faster[emoji1491]

Absolutely agreed bro... The quality is excellent and the shipping is extremely fast

i ordered BGS products! Money was picked up on Tuesday 3-15. On Wednesday 3-16 my order was on my door step!!! Incredible shipping!!!! Very excited

i ordered BGS products! Money was picked up on Tuesday 3-15. On Wednesday 3-16 my order was on my door step!!! Incredible shipping!!!! Very excited

Cool man. Let us know how you like that BGS gear. I've heard nothing but good things.

What!!!??? Another one who got their goods faster then me!!! That's it!! Now I am really going to put my complaint in writing!!!! Three day shipping is bullshit !!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. IWGF, are you hand delivering packs yourself now? Lmao That's fast.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Oh man. Thanks so much. Reviews like this can only help. We like to get the product gone once the order is made. No unfinished business if possible. You are an upstanding guy who does what you say you will do. Paid quick. Very decisive about your ordering. Thanks for your trust.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Actually faster I placed an order from him monday and ordered some monsta shorts and tank for my wife too train in from amazon got the gear Wednesday the clothes came friday

And he carryies the stuff I needed the most ive been using Robos oils for a while and still do but theres alot he doesnt carry now I have another fast domestic source too fill those gaps for things like aromisin amd proviron and winstrol .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom