napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

In need of gemelli knowledge ! (SARMS)

dillon1994

Hello Dylan,

I'm 22 years old about to turn 23 in 2 months. I have a very simple question I had hoped you wouldn't mind answering. I'm TOO YOUNG for steroids. Any educated person knows this. I was wondering about SARMS though. I'm still very new to it and haven't done tons of extensive research yet. I figured I could save myself some time by just asking you. Am I too young for it in the same way that I'm too young for anabolics?

To give you some background on myself to give you a better understanding of me, I'm 6'1 225lbs. I've always been strong and have never relied upon many supplements to aid in my training. My body fat is sitting right at 12%. And my goal is to drop down to 9-10% in the coming months. All of my power lifting numbers seem to be increasing much slower in the last year. (450lb squat, 525DL, 360BP) I don't have tremendous genetics when it comes to aesthetics. My chest has always been small and not square in the least bit. My body is carb sensitive and I have to diet extremely hard to get into the single digit BF%'s even with cardio 4-6 times a week. I hope to hear back from you! Thanks

With your stats and general show of common sense I wouldn't rule out something like a basic test cycle. You seem to be on the right path.

Age wise sarms are fine.

Let me be clear. People here will spit out a generic number of 25 but there is no set age on when one should begin. The debate on growth limitations and all that is simply that. A debate on theory.

Now sarms would get you accustomed to the basics and prep you for the next steps such as aas.

Just a basic triple stack even would be a good starting point.

Hello Dylan,

I'm 22 years old about to turn 23 in 2 months. I have a very simple question I had hoped you wouldn't mind answering. I'm TOO YOUNG for steroids. Any educated person knows this. I was wondering about SARMS though. I'm still very new to it and haven't done tons of extensive research yet. I figured I could save myself some time by just asking you. Am I too young for it in the same way that I'm too young for anabolics?

To give you some background on myself to give you a better understanding of me, I'm 6'1 225lbs. I've always been strong and have never relied upon many supplements to aid in my training. My body fat is sitting right at 12%. And my goal is to drop down to 9-10% in the coming months. All of my power lifting numbers seem to be increasing much slower in the last year. (450lb squat, 525DL, 360BP) I don't have tremendous genetics when it comes to aesthetics. My chest has always been small and not square in the least bit. My body is carb sensitive and I have to diet extremely hard to get into the single digit BF%'s even with cardio 4-6 times a week. I hope to hear back from you! Thanks

You are right that you are too young for steroids, but sarms are actually fine at your age. They don't carry the suppression or side effects of steroids.

It sounds to me like you are primarily wanting to lose bodyfat, and possibly gain a little lean mass and strength in the process. Here is a great stack that I think would treat you well

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 Mk-2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I appreciate the quick response. There seems to be a lot to take/buy for my first ever cycle let alone stack. i was thinking of either running a triple stack(s4, GW, and one other thing) for 4 weeks or running MK alone for 8 weeks then pct. You are right when you listed what my goals were. I would definitely like to give sarms a shot, and if I see some results I'd definitely be more interested in these more complex stacks. Will running something alone even benefit me though?

Running a sarm alone? Well if it's just a single compound it probably won't do much. They are not going to be as potent as a steroid. They compliment off each other in stacks wich is why they are recommended that way. Each one serves some what of a different purpose.

so a full 12 week cycle of lets say s4 or GW or MK wouldn't have me seeing any sort or strengh gain, lean out, or added lean mass at all? im basically just looking for that initial push to get me more comfortable with sarms so i will want to invest my time and money into them in the future. a 900$ stack right off the bat seems a bit crazy.

so a full 12 week cycle of lets say s4 or GW or MK wouldn't have me seeing any sort or strengh gain, lean out, or added lean mass at all? im basically just looking for that initial push to get me more comfortable with sarms so i will want to invest my time and money into them in the future. a 900$ stack right off the bat seems a bit crazy.

hey bro... let me clear several things for you... you can absolutely see results on one sarm alone however when you run stacks of them, you see so much more... every sarms carries MANY benefits but has one characteristic or two that are their extreme strength and when you get the synergy of several together, the benefits drastically increase... its perfectly fine to start with a smaller stack... the triple stack is an excellent starting point for most... you will see extremely strong results while keeping the amount used to a minimum... its a perfect starter stack...it is the sarms super stack at www.sarmsx.com here is the layout...

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

You can see benefits from one alone, just as Dylan said. But they all provide something different for results and what they offer. The stack is here it really shines. I would agree that using the triple stack is probably a very good place to start for you. It's very economical and affordable, and very effective. It's also well rounded for the goals you seek.

The protocol looks like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks guys, i really appreciate all the responses and info. I'm gonna give it a try

excellent bro... dont hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions... you will absolutely love this stack.. make sure to keep us update with your progress throughout...

I'm gonna do before and after photos and progress logs week by week. I'll post them on the forum for you guys and anyone else that's interested. thanks again Dylan, Rick, and TX for the help. Be safe and take it easy.

I'm gonna do before and after photos and progress logs week by week. I'll post them on the forum for you guys and anyone else that's interested. thanks again Dylan, Rick, and TX for the help. Be safe and take it easy.

excellent bro and im more than happy to help...

Awesome bro. Looking forward to it. Glad I could help!

Top Bottom