napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I'm a believer

ralphtovar

As you can go back and see my older post you
Guys can see I was so skeptical of sarms I was in LGD and GW for 3 months and during it i thought I was seeing no progress not seeing any size changes... I have been off for about 2 months now and people telling have I lost weight or myself noticed I am not as strong. Now LGD gave me some really bad chest acne that has disappeared but I wanna try S4 and GW, how does that stack look??? And has anyone else had acne with LGD and does s4 cause it as well?? And how does s4 go with GW??? Thanks guys. These sarms are great!

Guys can see I was so skeptical of sarms I was in LGD and GW for 3 months and during it i thought I was seeing no progress not seeing any size changes... I have been off for about 2 months now and people telling have I lost weight or myself noticed I am not as strong. Now LGD gave me some really bad chest acne that has disappeared but I wanna try S4 and GW, how does that stack look??? And has anyone else had acne with LGD and does s4 cause it as well?? And how does s4 go with GW??? Thanks guys. These sarms are great!

s4 and gw stack extremely well together... that is the original cut stack... its a damn strong stack... rarely have i ever seen acne with any sarm.. its not impossible but is very rare...

Some people get a slight elevation in estrogen from lgd which can lead to acne but most people do not. It's rare.

GW and S4 is a very strong stack. I'd also recommend adding RAD to it to enhance that which would round it out very nice for some big gains

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

s4 and gw stack extremely well together... that is the original cut stack... its a damn strong stack... rarely have i ever seen acne with any sarm.. its not impossible but is very rare...

Never had acne but as soon as I got on LGD and GW it got bad! Do you think s4 and GW is better than LGD and GW??

Some people get a slight elevation in estrogen from lgd which can lead to acne but most people do not. It's rare.

GW and S4 is a very strong stack. I'd also recommend adding RAD to it to enhance that which would round it out very nice for some big gains

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What's stronger LGD and GW or s4 and GW?
And never had acne until I got on lgd

Never had acne but as soon as I got on LGD and GW it got bad! Do you think s4 and GW is better than LGD and GW??

what do you mean better? it all depends on what your trying to accomplish and that would mean one is more suited for you than the other... all of them are extremely strong in their own right... it just depends on the goal

what do you mean better? it all depends on what your trying to accomplish and that would mean one is more suited for you than the other... all of them are extremely strong in their own right... it just depends on the goal

As in how much better does would it be for strength and size but to cut fat as well

Top Bottom