Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I’m 34 guys , should I be worried about kidney

K.D

Hi guys ,
I’m 34 and I bought a Cypionate for a while and haven’t used it yet. I am running first cycle as a stand-alone.
I haven’t check my test or liver or any thing.
I’m just worried about my kidney and liver.
Is assemtial to test them ?
And should get on an Astrogin inhibitor right away or what 3 weeks for it to kick in !!!?

if you are asking these questions, you should not be using steroids man... just dont use anything for now until you have been here much longer and learned about how this all works... the fact you ask something like this says you have literally done no research whatsoever

Ya man you need to do some more research before starting. It doesn’t take much to get a basic understanding of what to do. YouTube some videos to start and then ask some questions from there at least. Do things the right way while there is still time.

Your liver and kidneys will not be taxed as much since you are only objecting however I believ you should always run liver and organ support I run one year around even when I’m not in gear.

Your AI is started day one min one you do not wait! It’s best to get your levels checked beforehand so you know where to go from there and don’t guess. A blood test does not cost much and you get so much information from it!

Hi guys ,
I’m 34 and I bought a Cypionate for a while and haven’t used it yet. I am running first cycle as a stand-alone.
I haven’t check my test or liver or any thing.
I’m just worried about my kidney and liver.
Is assemtial to test them ?
And should get on an Astrogin inhibitor right away or what 3 weeks for it to kick in !!!?

Why on earth wouldn't you get a full blood panel, especially if you are worried about you liver and kidney values - you should always do this in any case. Your lack of logic is worrying.

Why on earth wouldn't you get a full blood panel, especially if you are worried about you liver and kidney values - you should always do this in any case. Your lack of logic is worrying.
i agree a million percent... questions and instances like this indicate that steroid use should not be taking place

Top Bottom