napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Illinois crew

We don't have kids, but from what I hear it'll do some shit to you! Wherever you end up, I hope it's tasty as tits and filling as fuck. And get that fuckin nap!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Im in chicago too, what gym do u go to
I went to Quads for years. Now I go to Ralph Gracie on Halsted. It's a mma gym, but they have all the weights and strength equipment you need. Paying for two gym memberships didn't make sense, and the mma and jiu jitsu programs at Quads aren't exactly on point with what we have going on here. I do miss that hammerstrength room though.

Where you go?

Xsport on fullerton & Narragansett
I used to go to xsport on state, twice a week with one of my coworkers. They have everything you could imagine in that place. You walk past all the rooms and equipment you didn't use and can't help but think you didn't do enough that day. I heard they have an American Warrior Ninja setup now. Probably wouldn't do great at it, due to my size, but shit would be fun as hell to give a shot.

If you in Chicago, Jewel sellin sweet potatoes for 29cents a lb! I just came home with 30. You can make sweet potato mash and keep it in the fridge. Go out and get them cheap gains!

Top Bottom