napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

If you need orals in a crunch PM me...

I will be posting a td pic when I get back home the guy 44 introduced me too... solid been on a couple of his orals fore a few weeks now and it's improving the shit out of my cycle.

I will be posting a td pic when I get back home the guy 44 introduced me too... solid been on a couple of his orals fore a few weeks now and it's improving the shit out of my cycle.

I am about 1/3 way through my Winny from the guy and it was entirely legit start to finish. In fact, I don't expect it to be the norm going forward but I had a tracking # in about an hour after payment. The Winny is really doing alot for me and I can't help but run 60mg/ed. Going to have to reup!

2lj4z12.jpg

He was in the process of switching labels, so I have a blank orange bottle. All is well.

8847dd52d3eb4248752ace596194c8fe.jpg

Got these last week. Just this week my tenderness is almost gone and a lump I've had a couple weeks is shrinking considerably.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

8847dd52d3eb4248752ace596194c8fe.jpg

Got these last week. Just this week my tenderness is almost gone and a lump I've had a couple weeks is shrinking considerably.

Thats some good shit to hear bro... my guy is solid af. Literally... as in he's a jacked mofo too.

Thats some good shit to hear bro... my guy is solid af. Literally... as in he's a jacked mofo too.

Agreed. I saw a pic and its something to aim for! I will be taking bloods while on his AI products. And if they come back as good as they are making me feel, he'll be my number 1 go to without a doubt.

i just sent a private message...was wondering if he had dbol or not?..will def be in touch when i do tbol

He pretty much as every oral. His pct's are actually super fucking smart the way he sets it up. Ask about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom