napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I invite pussies to come talk to me ok

I got 7 Fb accounts 2 IGs and 5 other accounts for privacy---according to my IT guys this was the safest.....I guess he was wrong.....I fired his ass last year. Paying him $100/month to brand me not worth it....I got stalkers instead ahahahah

Well all I can say is someone is always trying to outsmart the smart people of the world... thank God I try to lay as low as possible.

I need to come to visit you and rock my leopard print sexy bikini......make waves lol

hell yeah jungle girl!
my door is always open for you...but u'd have to promise you'd help me train my traps while you are here :)

Lol... be careful what you wish for... not sure if you could handle us both ;)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If you look anything like Sarala I'd be willing to offer my body up for the thrashing lol... 3's company where I'm from lol. You're too much. Sarala, 44 and GearGoddess sandwich.

I'm built, defined and lean but not her size... I don't think anyone can beat her there!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well the words 'built, defined and lean' deserve a good 44 session as well...welcome to the world of 44. Bring some gatorade and your endurance lol.

Hi RR,
What's difficult online is to balance between your sensitive info. I ve had people stealing my pics and posting as me.... stalkers from Florida, tracking me on gps all from online activities, dead flowers on my car, being tailed by cops who happened to see you in one of the forum's pic.....yes COPS...... I'm completely don't care anymore of giving more info......the balance of this is difficult. In this forum I just want to learn the truth about SARMS...the only truth I need.
I guess between my 3 jobs, school and training I get tired and emotional. U don't see people too often. And u guys are hearing this whinny ass.....

Sara
That's all really crazy. Wow. Well, I hope you don't let this bother you too much, and just know you have a great family to support you here as always

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I like turtles

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

I need to come to visit you and rock my leopard print sexy bikini......make waves lol

If my opinion matters. Which it probly doesnt. I think posts like these is what get you in trouble.

It portrays something you dont want portrayed. And the weirdos of the word take this and run w it.

Food for thought.

PHURIOUS

We all have to be vigilant and careful what we put on the internet. And i know u may think of that as hiding who you are Think of it as more PROTECTING who you are.

Not that you need protection from thise you know here and speak that way to as none have any intentions to harm you.

But you would be surprised how many join here and never post a thing and just lurk and voyuer. Thise are the ones you need to be careful of. The ones who see your naked pics and your flirty sexual talk. Misconstrue that ip locate you and then do bad things.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom