Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have returned!

Murph

Hey guys!

It's definitely been a while, but I'm finally able to return to the boards! I had to take a hiatus shortly before and after my surgery, because I was on quite the substantial cocktail of narcotics and botox injections before and after my surgery. Until I went in I didn't even know botox had any other use other than cosmetic, and it's definitely not a treatment I ever want to receive again. Even through all the pain killers and muscle relaxers, my AC joint was SUPER stiff and sore, however I've been "cleared" medically to lift again under the sole condition that I don't go übermensch on powerlifting.

So I'm definitely looking at starting a SARM stack pretty soon here to aid with the recovery a little bit as well as recomp the last couple weeks of being sedentary as hell. It will also put me in a good position to start a new cycle in a couple months, as I get back into the swing of things and my body returns back to working condition. However that's down this long windy road I find myself on so that's a topic for a later discussion.

Currently I'm looking at the Triple Stack from Pure Essence and coupling that with a PCT of Clomid and DAA. I'm sure people have varying opinions on DAA but it's cheap and I still have enough stashed away from before that I'd be using (so no additional purchases would need to be made as far as that's concerned). The price point is a little steep for my budget right now, as I haven't been working much if at all from the narcotics, however I'm moving some things around so I can hopefully put this order in towards the beginning of next week.

Now here comes the big question....what is everyone's opinion on using insulin during a recomp? I've used it before for various reasons, and I'm well aware of the potential dangers revolving around it. My main concern is if this would be beneficial or not for the nutrient transport as I slowly crawl back to my sprinters blocks. I have access to a steady supply of both Lantus and NovaLog for absolutely zero cost to me, just trying to decide if it would even be worth adding or if I should just wait until I start my AAS regimen again.

Thanks ahead of time, and it's good to be back!

Murph

Murph said:
Hey guys!

It's definitely been a while, but I'm finally able to return to the boards! I had to take a hiatus shortly before and after my surgery, because I was on quite the substantial cocktail of narcotics and botox injections before and after my surgery. Until I went in I didn't even know botox had any other use other than cosmetic, and it's definitely not a treatment I ever want to receive again. Even through all the pain killers and muscle relaxers, my AC joint was SUPER stiff and sore, however I've been "cleared" medically to lift again under the sole condition that I don't go übermensch on powerlifting.

So I'm definitely looking at starting a SARM stack pretty soon here to aid with the recovery a little bit as well as recomp the last couple weeks of being sedentary as hell. It will also put me in a good position to start a new cycle in a couple months, as I get back into the swing of things and my body returns back to working condition. However that's down this long windy road I find myself on so that's a topic for a later discussion.

Currently I'm looking at the Triple Stack from Pure Essence and coupling that with a PCT of Clomid and DAA. I'm sure people have varying opinions on DAA but it's cheap and I still have enough stashed away from before that I'd be using (so no additional purchases would need to be made as far as that's concerned). The price point is a little steep for my budget right now, as I haven't been working much if at all from the narcotics, however I'm moving some things around so I can hopefully put this order in towards the beginning of next week.

Now here comes the big question....what is everyone's opinion on using insulin during a recomp? I've used it before for various reasons, and I'm well aware of the potential dangers revolving around it. My main concern is if this would be beneficial or not for the nutrient transport as I slowly crawl back to my sprinters blocks. I have access to a steady supply of both Lantus and NovaLog for absolutely zero cost to me, just trying to decide if it would even be worth adding or if I should just wait until I start my AAS regimen again.

Murph

welcome back brother! its great to see you recovering and ready to get back at it! so lets get you moving in the right direction in the SAFEST manner possible.. i stress safest because i can't wrap my hand around why you want to be using that at all but especially right now... im sorry but your going to have a very hard time finding anyone that advocates that and i absolutely will not in any way, shape or form... im actually kind of caught off guard you would even consider or bring that up brother... regardless, in no way would i ok its use whatsoever...

the triple stack would be a perfect option for you... you can spare muscle in the recovery process, add to it, heal at far more rapid rate and start moving in the right direction... there is a promotion until the end of the month you may want to jump on but that is definitely the right stack to go with at this point...

im always here if you need me and im more than happy to help at anytime! great to see you back brother

Murph said:
Hey guys!

Murph

i don't ever condone insulin use at all, but if someone were to use it, the worst possible time to use it would be during a cut or recomp. It's pretty much a guarantee when using insulin that you are going to put fat on with it.

As for the triple stack, I think it's perfect for what you want to do right now, and I'm sure you will be more than impressed by the quality of pure essence. Another option would be going with the sarms super stack, which would take it up a notch further. It's honestly the best and most extensive sarms stack there is. Here is that protocol

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ya insulin use is very risky. If you do it weong one time you will die. In a blink of an eye.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I bring it up because a long time ago when I was attending a certain college for athletics they had a majority of us on it, and I remember having crazy insane pumps with some pretty insane recovery time as far as DOMS is concerned. We had to go through multiple classes over its use because as PHURIOS said, you take it incorrectly once and you're dead, no second chances. So as far as monitoring glucose levels, having glucose tablets on hand just in case of emergencies, etc etc etc, I've been there done that. Just didn't know how everyone else felt about it as a whole.

It was merely a question of curiousity on it's use in this sport (if you want to call it that). Overall however, I do
want to do this as safely as possible....starting out this is a crawl and not a sprint. Sprinting back into it is just going to put me back where I just came from or worse, and that's not somewhere I ever want to go back to. Something I'm going to need to constantly remind myself of when I start using the SARMS is that I absolutely have to go EASY on my TO and AC....no matter how good it feels at first, the first couple months getting back into this are definitely the most dangerous until I can restabilize my shoulder.

Thanks for the feedback so far everybody, I'll definitely keep insulin on the back burner for now. Just figured I'd ask because I was a monster in college when I was using it and I'm trying to somewhat return to that state. I kind of knew when I asked that question what kind of responses I was expecting, because it's use hasn't ever been something that's really been looked highly upon in athletic circles. Just figured I'd see if anybody else had any experience with it and essentially try to "justify" using it outside of college athletics. The responses were exactly what I figured they'd be so the "justification" process failed as expected.

As always thanks for the feedback and I'll get those SARMS ordered soon and keek everybody up to date on how things are progressing.

Murph

Murph said:
I bring it up because a long time ago when I was attending a certain college for athletics they had a majority of us on it, and I remember having crazy insane pumps with some pretty insane recovery time as far as DOMS is concerned. We had to go through multiple classes over its use because as PHURIOS said, you take it incorrectly once and you're dead, no second chances. So as far as monitoring glucose levels, having glucose tablets on hand just in case of emergencies, etc etc etc, I've been there done that. Just didn't know how everyone else felt about it as a whole.

It was merely a question of curiousity on it's use in this sport (if you want to call it that). Overall however, I do
want to do this as safely as possible....starting out this is a crawl and not a sprint. Sprinting back into it is just going to put me back where I just came from or worse, and that's not somewhere I ever want to go back to. Something I'm going to need to constantly remind myself of when I start using the SARMS is that I absolutely have to go EASY on my TO and AC....no matter how good it feels at first, the first couple months getting back into this are definitely the most dangerous until I can restabilize my shoulder.

Thanks for the feedback so far everybody, I'll definitely keep insulin on the back burner for now. Just figured I'd ask because I was a monster in college when I was using it and I'm trying to somewhat return to that state. I kind of knew when I asked that question what kind of responses I was expecting, because it's use hasn't ever been something that's really been looked highly upon in athletic circles. Just figured I'd see if anybody else had any experience with it and essentially try to "justify" using it outside of college athletics. The responses were exactly what I figured they'd be so the "justification" process failed as expected.

As always thanks for the feedback and I'll get those SARMS ordered soon and keek everybody up to date on how things are progressing.

Murph

hey brother... im shocked they would have you on insulin like that but honestly, nothing surprises me anymore but liability on that alone i just cannot believe anyone would be willing to risk that on top of putting their coveted athletes health on the line... regardless, the important thing is not then, its now and its about getting you rehabilitated and even better than before... you have the right mind set and with that and everyone's support, you will far surpass any expectations you have set forth. I am always here if you need me... keep us updated on your progress and results bro

hey brother... im shocked they would have you on insulin like that but honestly, nothing surprises me anymore but liability on that alone i just cannot believe anyone would be willing to risk that on top of putting their coveted athletes health on the line... regardless, the important thing is not then, its now and its about getting you rehabilitated and even better than before... you have the right mind set and with that and everyone's support, you will far surpass any expectations you have set forth. I am always here if you need me... keep us updated on your progress and results bro

There's a lot of down and dirty stuff when it comes to college athletics. Getting to and staying "on top" is pretty much their only primary goal, at least that's what it felt like.....but I do agree with you that the important thing is now and not the past. After some careful consideration I'm going to attempt to step on to a powerlifting platform for a full on meet towards the beginning of next year. My doctor said that should be doable as long as everything continues to heal as well as it has, he EXPECTS me to be back to 100% as I approach my birthday towards the middle of October....so happy f**king birthday to me! I'm going to have to get another EMG on September 16th to make sure my nerves are "healing" properly, even though they never truly heal. I still occasionally will get a random sharp tingle throughout my entire arm but it's typically few and far between now compared to not being able to feel it whatsoever for the past year and a half.

One thing I'm slightly curious about with the board, I remember before my severely medicated state that Peptides Warehouse was a sponsor at one point, but that appears to no longer be the case....did it turn out that they weren't releasing quality products? I've been using their TB-500 during the course of my surgery and everything and the "super nasty scar" I was supposed to have isn't nearly as visible as the doctors thought it would be, not sure if I just got lucky with the healing or if the peptide had something to do with it. If they're not a reliable source then I'll definitely begin to look elsewhere, just wondering what happened so I can make educated purchases from here on out.

Murph said:

There's a lot of down and dirty stuff when it comes to college athletics. Getting to and staying "on top" is pretty much their only primary goal, at least that's what it felt like.....but I do agree with you that the important thing is now and not the past. After some careful consideration I'm going to attempt to step on to a powerlifting platform for a full on meet towards the beginning of next year. My doctor said that should be doable as long as everything continues to heal as well as it has, he EXPECTS me to be back to 100% as I approach my birthday towards the middle of October....so happy f**king birthday to me! I'm going to have to get another EMG on September 16th to make sure my nerves are "healing" properly, even though they never truly heal. I still occasionally will get a random sharp tingle throughout my entire arm but it's typically few and far between now compared to not being able to feel it whatsoever for the past year and a half.

One thing I'm slightly curious about with the board, I remember before my severely medicated state that Peptides Warehouse was a sponsor at one point, but that appears to no longer be the case....did it turn out that they weren't releasing quality products? I've been using their TB-500 during the course of my surgery and everything and the "super nasty scar" I was supposed to have isn't nearly as visible as the doctors thought it would be, not sure if I just got lucky with the healing or if the peptide had something to do with it. If they're not a reliable source then I'll definitely begin to look elsewhere, just wondering what happened so I can make educated purchases from here on out.

Yes, there was some quality issues with peptides warehouse. Some items like the TB500 and Melanotan seemed to be ok, as others have reported, but others things nobody has seen anything from for results and been bunk. The company was just very hit or miss, and we just can't have them as a sponsor here because of that reason. We hold all of our sponsors to a high standard, and having subpar products and/or service is just unacceptable

Murph said:

unfortunately they were not holding up to the standard we have set forth here with quality and overall business approaches and if that is seen, it is not tolerated.

unfortunately they were not holding up to the standard we have set forth here with quality and overall business approaches and if that is seen, it is not tolerated.

Kind of figured that's what had happened. Have we managed to find a more reliable source as far as peptides are concerned or any recommendations on where to turn to? I really feel that TB-500 would be a great addition to the triple/super stack for my overall goal according to the research I've done and previous suggestions on the board. If there's no better option currently then I'm absolutely fine with waiting on it.

I wouldn't use it with Sarms. I'm afraid it wouldn't be utilized enough. It can be used in a recomp but it's tricky. I use it with IF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom