napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Huntin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the bag limits in Il ?
I hunt in WV & MD. Most of MD is now unlimited doe kill!
And telephone checkin. Pretty sweet.

I'm in tonight also KOKO. MDs eastern shore. I had a close encounter with a heavy horned buck last night. Hoping he comes back. GOOD LUCK !

Are you fk serious lol why yall hunt when you aint to poor to get food on the table??????? Very sick go hunting animals when you really dont need to, and dont tell me you need... Man im sorry for all the animals getting slaughtered every day by evil humans who likes to do it just for the fun HEHEHEHEHE very funny

Okay Mr Sensitivity, we get it you don't like hunting, Others do. You do understand when it comes too deer and elk its essential to keep a strong healthy population. Hunting has its benefits to the enviorment.

Brainwashed moron 21... LOL it's not good for anything only your sick little mind keep that in mind right

Dude your a fuckin pussy! Fr get the fuck off my post you tree humping hippie! People like us kill the deer so the deer don't kill you. We do it to put food on our table. We do it for enjoyment. Get bent

ur a troll man its all good. but i guess the chicken you buy is guilty of something? lmao its not even worth my time to argue with you.

Hey guys cut the shit out.. It's not that serious. Big boy you cant come on someone's else thread and start shit. Be easy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom