napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to measure your dosage on 3cc Syringe

Dangans

Whats up

I was wondering how to measure out your dosage example: If i have 300mg test cyp per 1ML vial but I only want 200mg. I know .5ml is 150 would .1ml equal 30mg each so would 200mg would be in between .6 and .7?

I hope i am making sense
I have ADHD..

I would use a 1cc syringe because I have OCD and it has to be perfect. If I'm combining different oils I draw with a 1cc and put everything in a 3cc before I pin...

If you do the math 200mg from 300mg/ml concentration would equate to about 0.66cc. So yeah it would be between .6 and .7, but it might be difficult to measure that with a 3cc syringe... I suggest you use a 1cc syringe if you want to be super accurate, but thats up to you...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If you do the math 200mg from 300mg/ml concentration would equate to about 0.66cc. So yeah it would be between .6 and .7, but it might be difficult to measure that with a 3cc syringe... I suggest you use a 1cc syringe if you want to be super accurate, but thats up to you...

Ok kool thx

This right here explains it perfectly

Top Bottom