Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to increase testosterone without steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I explain how to increase testosterone levels without steroids. Many people believe the only way to increase testosterone is with steroid use however this is another concept that is completely misunderstood and I make sure to explain the other methods on how to accomplish an increase in testosterone. Do not miss this video!

How to increase testosterone without steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qphzG9zi-fw&feature=youtu.be

Great info to know for those that want to boost their leveks naturally, or who may be lower than they want to be and not qualify or ready for trt

Hey coming off my test cycle/Primo in a 4 weeks and going on a 8 week PCT with Clomid, Novadex, Armosin, GW 501516 (8 weeks), MK 2866 (4 weeks), 3 IU HGH.

Now during my PCT, you think fine taking Post CT product you launched?

And also when I am off the gear completely, I will be on 3 IU HGH all year long and do you think it's fine taking this Post CT after? And how long can you run GW501516 for?

Hey coming off my test cycle/Primo in a 4 weeks and going on a 8 week PCT with Clomid, Novadex, Armosin, GW 501516 (8 weeks), MK 2866 (4 weeks), 3 IU HGH.

Now during my PCT, you think fine taking Post CT product you launched?

And also when I am off the gear completely, I will be on 3 IU HGH all year long and do you think it's fine taking this Post CT after? And how long can you run GW501516 for?
yes, you would want to use it in pct.. its extremely beneficial for that... you can use POST CT at anytime in any scenario brother... gw is ran 16 weeks at a time with a 4 week break and then you can start it again

Top Bottom