napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how old is everyone here?

Fuck you know what i meant... She is everything to me and is not replaceable is what i was trying to say! Loll shit! She knows what i meant... If you saw how fast i type then you would know why there is an occasional error! Lolll

Fuck you know what i meant... She is everything to me and is not replaceable is what i was trying to say! Loll shit! She knows what i meant... If you saw how fast i type then you would know why there is an occasional error! Lolll

Honestly! I'm like "Is he fucked up?"
I was actually feeling bad for her! LMFAO
At least you didn't demote me! hahaha

Honestly! I'm like "Is he fucked up?"
I was actually feeling bad for her! LMFAO
At least you didn't demote me! hahaha

No lol she knows what i meant! In all seriousness... We all have our "treasures" in life, cars, homes, whatever it may be but you only have ONE person who was put here for you, meant for you and perfect for you and i can say wholeheartedly, she is that one for me and im more ccmplete than i could ever be and its fucking awesome how much interest she takes in this and how she wants to participate etc... She is beyond special

No lol she knows what i meant! In all seriousness... We all have our "treasures" in life, cars, homes, whatever it may be but you only have ONE person who was put here for you, meant for you and perfect for you and i can say wholeheartedly, she is that one for me and im more ccmplete than i could ever be and its fucking awesome how much interest she takes in this and how she wants to participate etc... She is beyond special

You my friend, have the perfect woman. After 51 yrs, I never thought it could be true, but I too have found it. And BTW, when you find it, you will know! It will be a love like you have never felt before in your life…… This is truth.

You my friend, have the perfect woman. After 51 yrs, I never thought it could be true, but I too have found it. And BTW, when you find it, you will know! It will be a love like you have never felt before in your life…… This is truth.

I concur a million percent bro!

Cheers to that. Finding someone as fucked up as I am is rare indeed.. But NY rebel wife gives me a run for the money. Love it. And that's hard to do.. Lol

You know what bro, i have become an infinite amount more successful because of her as we tend to grow up, think more and be more motivated knowing we have someone special and im sure you feel the same... Anyone that can remotely tame us has something special going on!

all joking aside, very few things in life are irreplaceable, but you most certainly are...

Hahaha! I'm married for 5 minutes and I'm already replaceable lol....it's a good thing I know you very well. Don't worry, I know what you mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be one lucky guy to have that going for you.

Top Bottom