napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much everybody here like Sons Of Anarchy?

meh I have seen it but not a fave of mine I am on a Game of Thrones binge right now on season 2 I like it so far

meh I have seen it but not a fave of mine I am on a Game of Thrones binge right now on season 2 I like it so far

LOL! u r going to get addicted with that show!
Well I am trying to finish this Sons of Anarchy not sure if I will tho. Check your inbox, lol I sent u email. maybe tapatalk mobile?

LOL! u r going to get addicted with that show!
Well I am trying to finish this Sons of Anarchy not sure if I will tho. Check your inbox, lol I sent u email. maybe tapatalk mobile?

you talkin to me? you inboxed me? I don't think so

I loved the show. It was fun and at times it was accurate but most of the time it wasn't. It was fun to watch though.
But at times I was laughing out loud at things that would get real club members into a bad situation with the club.
VP/President or not.

I loved the show. It was fun and at times it was accurate but most of the time it wasn't. It was fun to watch though.
But at times I was laughing out loud at things that would get real club members into a bad situation with the club.
VP/President or not.

dude there are some guys I was in the military with that are retired now and think they are fuckin sons of anarchy im like just shakin my damn head

VP/President or not.

In the very beginning it was rather slow imho. but I am liking it more and more ;-)

dude there are some guys I was in the military with that are retired now and think they are fuckin sons of anarchy im like just shakin my damn head

LOL I grew up around a 1% club (My best friend's dad was a member). Up until I turned 18 I thought that was the life I wanted. Then I joined the military and that changed my life.
Most of these wanna be guys are looking to get hurt.
I have seen some real close calls with idiots thinking theY can act the fool with a real biker. Like if there wasn't a ton of witnesses they would have gotten the beat down of a life time!! LOL

LOL I grew up around a 1% club (My best friend's dad was a member). Up until I turned 18 I thought that was the life I wanted. Then I joined the military and that changed my life.
Most of these wanna be guys are looking to get hurt.
I have seen some real close calls with idiots thinking theY can act the fool with a real biker. Like if there wasn't a ton of witnesses they would have gotten the beat down of a life time!! LOL

exactly these fuckin asshats are wanna be's lol they have invited me to "church" and im like dude I sold my bike you want me to wear a vest and drive my fuckin mini van up there hahaha

exactly these fuckin asshats are wanna be's lol they have invited me to "church" and im like dude I sold my bike you want me to wear a vest and drive my fuckin mini van up there hahaha

ROFLMAO!!

I am actually looking at bikes. I would not mind riding with a traditional (non 1%) club. But I am too freaking old to deal with the BS that outlaw clubs have to deal with everyday.

ROFLMAO!!

I am actually looking at bikes. I would not mind riding with a traditional (non 1%) club. But I am too freaking old to deal with the BS that outlaw clubs have to deal with everyday.

these guys are phonies and luckily we are in a small place or they would already be dead prolly

Top Bottom