napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How essential is PCT?

dbone77

First off, I've only used TRT level doses(300mg per week being the max) and the longest I've ever ran anything was 16 weeks and I've never taken any anti-estrogens and I've never done any pct. Luckily I don't have any gyno and I haven't had any serious side effects aside from some sluggishness and a decreased libido for a month or two post cycle. I'm just wondering if it is necessary to take anti-estrogens or do pct when running a low dose cycle? Any positive feedback would be appreciated.

dbone77 said:
First off, I've only used TRT level doses(300mg per week being the max) and the longest I've ever ran anything was 16 weeks and I've never taken any anti-estrogens and I've never done any pct. Luckily I don't have any gyno and I haven't had any serious side effects aside from some sluggishness and a decreased libido for a month or two post cycle. I'm just wondering if it is necessary to take anti-estrogens or do pct when running a low dose cycle? Any positive feedback would be appreciated.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here...

okay, before i can answer this i need some clarity... are you currently on trt or no? if your not then pct is not just essential its mandatory.. watch my video on this and read my article... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc and http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/vie ... f=49&t=197

i don't care if its a low dose cycle or not, you need pct...

have you had any sort of bloodwork done?

DylanGemelli said:
dbone77 said:

okay, before i can answer this i need some clarity... are you currently on trt or no? if your not then pct is not just essential its mandatory.. watch my video on this and read my article... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc and http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/vie ... f=49&t=197

Hey Dylan, thanks for the quick reply and the links. I haven't done any bloodwork and I'm not on trt. I don't know why I haven't seriously looked into, but next cycle I don't think I'll be so lazy. Lots of good info in all your youtube videos, which is how I came to this forum. Your efforts are appreciated.

Even low doses of test will completely shut you down over time, so a PCT is still needed. Can you recover without a PCT? Yes, it's entirely possible, but it will take longer and there's a higher chance that you won't recover properly than if you don't PCT at all. Also recovering your HPTA as quickly and efficiently as possible with proper PCT will help you retain more gains from your cycle and you won't feel like shit post cycle any longer than you have to

dbone77 said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbone77 said:

Hey Dylan, thanks for the quick reply and the links. I haven't done any bloodwork and I'm not on trt. I don't know why I haven't seriously looked into, but next cycle I don't think I'll be so lazy. Lots of good info in all your youtube videos, which is how I came to this forum. Your efforts are appreciated.

Im happy to help brother and im really happy my videos are helping you... That's what they are intended for... brother, I want to make sure you understand that in no way am i saying any of this in malice etc but you clearly made errors in the past, learn from them... when you say you "don't think you'll be lazy this time" that's still quite alarming... instead you should have the mentality of you made serious mistakes and you don't want to make them again... you should make it a point to focus on the future and correct all of these things because this is serious... not taking post serious nor understanding it can ruin your life bro... it won't just hurt you, it can ruin you... post cycle is literally the most important part of the entire cycle... without recovery you have nothing whatsoever... please take it as serious as possible... here is a sample layout for you as well...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I am really glad you are here... take advantage of all the information and insight passed around daily... if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

DylanGemelli said:
dbone77 said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbone77 said:

okay, before i can answer this i need some clarity... are you currently on trt or no? if your not then pct is not just essential its mandatory.. watch my video on this and read my article... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc and viewtopic.php?f=49&t=197

Im happy to help brother and im really happy my videos are helping you... That's what they are intended for... brother, I want to make sure you understand that in no way am i saying any of this in malice etc but you clearly made errors in the past, learn from them... when you say you "don't think you'll be lazy this time" that's still quite alarming... instead you should have the mentality of you made serious mistakes and you don't want to make them again... you should make it a point to focus on the future and correct all of these things because this is serious... not taking post serious nor understanding it can ruin your life bro... it won't just hurt you, it can ruin you... post cycle is literally the most important part of the entire cycle... without recovery you have nothing whatsoever... please take it as serious as possible... here is a sample layout for you as well...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I am really glad you are here... take advantage of all the information and insight passed around daily... if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

Great point Dylan. It is just not worth the risk to skimp out on pct. always protect yourself and do the best you can to recover that HPTA

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbone77 said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbone77 said:

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Great point Dylan. It is just not worth the risk to skimp out on pct. always protect yourself and do the best you can to recover that HPTA

Thanks you guys, all your info is really helpful considering I'm completely inexperienced with pct. Your absolutely right in saying I've made some big mistakes in the past and I don't take it personally. I'm gonna keep on educating myself through your videos and your posts and next time I'm gonna do it right. Again I appreciated the time you have taken to help me out and I'll talk more with you guys in the future.

dbone77 said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
dbone77 said:
DylanGemelli said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc[/url] and viewtopic.php?f=49&t=197

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks you guys, all your info is really helpful considering I'm completely inexperienced with pct. Your absolutely right in saying I've made some big mistakes in the past and I don't take it personally. I'm gonna keep on educating myself through your videos and your posts and next time I'm gonna do it right. Again I appreciated the time you have taken to help me out and I'll talk more with you guys in the future.[/quote:38oh4e5y]

brother i and everyone else here are thrilled to help you... we will get you right, no doubt... just keep this type of mindset and you will go a very long way and i will make sure of that... keep learning and contributing bro! your in good hands

Top Bottom