Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
1st off you need blood work to see if you need to be on TRT.
After levels are complete then the proper doses come's into play
it is going to take some tweaking here and there I guess for you to get to a comfortable/reasonable level it may take you a year to get it figured out with bloods and pinning and feelings. although I am only assuming cuz I haven't committed to it just yet.
Gotcha thxIts not about how long after you pin its about the compound being at a stable level in your blood. At 8 weeks in cyp is at that point so your bloods are accurate.
If you want your levels to be higher up your dose and then wait at lease 6 weeks IMO. And get bloods done again to see where you are.
Prior Bloods are done on test cyp 200mg for 8 weeks bloodwork done. I am just asking how you would find the sweet spot.
Lol yeah I want to be 18 again lol maybe 22 lol. I getting it now thxOK my sweet spot at the ages of 61 200mg of TestC EW..... My Test levels were 100 to 150 Very Low........and now I'm 18 again..... LOL
maybe not that young.......LOL
OK what are your levels on 200mg if you don't mind me asking?I for got to say also I did try 200mg every other week and it don't cut it so I went with EW ....Bingo
OK what are your levels on 200mg if you don't mind me asking?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Gotcha thxWhat I have to go every 6 months to get blood work through my Inc. Co
so I can be on TRT......My levels on 200mg every other week was like 500
I have to stop about a month out from my 6 month test so my levels match
the 500 levels...... SO I don't really know I do know they don't want me over
600

